Big Meech...Tip Ain't No Snitch.

Screen%20shot%202012-02-07%20at%205.53.49%20PM.png

In the latest Black Mafia Family news, the crime family founder, Big Meech, has broken his silence and has shot down all claims of T.I. being a snitch. He really goes the extra mile for Tip, saying he puts the Big Meech name and BMF family name on the line for Clifford.

Read some of the letter he wrote to StraightFromTheA below:

"What’s “Craccin

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

As an adult, I'm not sure how commendable that is, or if I should be impressed.

As an adult you shouldn't be impressed at all 
laugh.gif
; however, in all things rap/"Fat Joe Street Cred" - this is quite a bold statement...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

As an adult, I'm not sure how commendable that is, or if I should be impressed.

As an adult you shouldn't be impressed at all 
laugh.gif
; however, in all things rap/"Fat Joe Street Cred" - this is quite a bold statement...

laugh.gif

It makes sense that T.I got of easy. Yall seen the movie RAY with Jamie Foxx??? Ray got bagged a couple times for drugs and was facing mad year cus of the heavy drug laws.
His record label, Atlantic Records made it go away wit barely a slap on the wrist. What label is T.I. signed too? Atlantic Records. They got lawyers thatll eat the case. He makes

them millions, they help keep him free to make them those millions. No snitchin necessary.

Welp....Big Meech said it must be true.

I wonder what would happen if I put some Digiorno in a Pizza Hut box and sent it to his cell tho.  Would it be Pizza Hut if he said it was Pizza Hut?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

It makes sense that T.I got of easy.
8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

no, it doesn't make sense. it's very uncommon for something like that to happen to a non-white celeb.

but it happened.

even when Nicky Barnes snitched he wore a mask...so he can go into witness protection.

his name is still on paperwork.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Welp....Big Meech said it must be true.

I wonder what would happen if I put some Digiorno in a Pizza Hut box and sent it to his cell tho.  Would it be Pizza Hut if he said it was Pizza Hut?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word. T.I. snitched and wiped his hands very clean of everything. That honestly takes a lot of talent.

I try and keep my ears free of this bull %@!#, I really don't pay attention to it, basically I'm admitting I know nothing about T.I.'s situation or the details surrounding the accusations against him.

But I've always wondered, who exactly is T.I. going to snitch on? Some bamma that TIP knows did dirt ten years ago in Bankhead?

Was he still implicating himself with those kind of people at that stage in his career?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I try and keep my ears free of this bull %@!#, I really don't pay attention to it, basically I'm admitting I know nothing about T.I.'s situation or the details surrounding the accusations against him.

But I've always wondered, who exactly is T.I. going to snitch on? Some bamma that TIP knows did dirt ten years ago in Bankhead?

Was he still implicating himself with those kind of people at that stage in his career?
That's what I've been wondering

He writes a letter about TI, doesn't he have other stuff to talk about?

I don't really care if TI snitched or not, my opinion is that he did but it doesn't matter. I still don't understand a year and you get caught with all of those guns.

welp Meech's word is good enough for me on such a matter

it always puzzled me that if TIP snitched who could he have snitched on he would have had to have dirt on somebody making MOVES

Sadly...some of ya'll probably can write an essay on why you think TI snitched or not...but don't have a clue what's going on in the World.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

it always puzzled me that if TIP snitched who could he have snitched on he would have had to have dirt on somebody making MOVES

Are you children serious?
Why do ya'll act like Meech knows EVERYONE? 
laugh.gif

Dude probably means "TIP didn't snitch on anyone I know" 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Are you children serious?
Why do ya'll act like Meech knows EVERYONE? 
laugh.gif

Dude probably means "TIP didn't snitch on anyone I know" 
lol at children. relax b Meech was a boss in the same streets that TIP was running around on, his word is pretty solid on this subject
....dudes be using the word snitch too loosely nowadays

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Meech just looking for some money if he ever get out. while he in there..

fixed... ur a FOOL if u dont think if he ever hit the streets again he dont got money stashed somewhere... if theres one thing BMF learned how to do its launder money
laugh.gif

i rememberreading right after he got pinched bout various family members/assoc. of hi jus straight disappearing and magically dissolving overseas bank accts. n what not

im also fairly certain they never found a fair amount of his stash houses...

stuff movies are made of
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom