BET Awards...Man, Chris Brown killed it

What did you guys think of the awards and Chris Brown's performance? I thought the awards were way better than last year. And Chris Brown's performance was hands down the best MJ tribute I've seen to date...

What did you guys think of the awards and Chris Brown's performance? I thought the awards were way better than last year. And Chris Brown's performance was hands down the best MJ tribute I've seen to date...

Apparently doing the moonwalk makes people forget you hit a woman......EXCELLENT!!!

mr-burns.jpg

Apparently doing the moonwalk makes people forget you hit a woman......EXCELLENT!!!

mr-burns.jpg

I'm not a big fan of Chris Brown as a person or artist but it's undeniable that dude can dance and that was a sick performance
pimp.gif

I'm not a big fan of Chris Brown as a person or artist but it's undeniable that dude can dance and that was a sick performance
pimp.gif

Son wasn't crying, he ran out of breath and couldn't hit those notes and tried to strain a tear out. Camera zooms in and his face is dry as hell lol

Son wasn't crying, he ran out of breath and couldn't hit those notes and tried to strain a tear out. Camera zooms in and his face is dry as hell lol

LIKE THAT RHI RHI!?

I can only imagine how he was feeling though, doing a tribute to one of the greatest performers ever is no joke. Not to mention how much King Michael Jackson inspired that man.

LIKE THAT RHI RHI!?

I can only imagine how he was feeling though, doing a tribute to one of the greatest performers ever is no joke. Not to mention how much King Michael Jackson inspired that man.

No disrespect to Chris because I know he can dance better than I can ever dream of dancing. But watching him dance made me realize how much a Dance God Michael Jackson was. It just doesn't look the same, Chris is probably one of the best dancers in the business, but it just seemed off.

The vid overall was a
pimp.gif
frown.gif
at the same time. Hearing him weep got me, you can tell there's more emotion coming out, like he was letting EVERYTHING out.

Back
Top Bottom