best white or mostly white jordan

can be team AJ or sig.

also post a pair that is under $150 for bonus points

XI low patent leather. XIII low White/Silver-Metallic. IX low White/Silver-Metallic. VI low White/Columbia.

pure white ivs.............
pure $ iiis
white/stealth/orange viii's
cement grey spikize
cement ivs
fire red anything...if you want some red in it......

um White Infrared best...well one of the best but under 150 your gonna have to settle for ebay or a 2005-2007 retro

the Pure 3s are still in some stores so u can pick them up now b4 they all shipped to oulets and nike RTV.

all white/white AJ1 lows 04 release
pimp.gif
icy bottoms ftw. prolly can stillfind for round $100 mark

or you could cop the white/white XI lows that came out in niketown only. but you will be breaking your pockets to find an icy pair.
grin.gif

Certain VI's are mostly white, with the exception of the other color used near the midsole.

Then you got the all white XX1's, you can find those for a good price im sure.

The flint XIX's have just as much grey on them then white with the shroud it seems...

Columbia XI's definitly get the nod though...
glasses.gif

its hard to argue against those columbias or cements. under $150, your best bet is pures 3 and 4

Under 150? Dang....how about All White XIIIs Mids and Lows....you could find both for under 150 if you look hard

Originally Posted by kings castle

pure $ IIIs.....i am also looking for a pair of these

correction, i am still looking for these at a reasonable price...size 10.5 -11 to be more exact, hit me up if you got something

OG Columbia XI's hands down!!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Then OG NC X's,OG Powder IX's,OG Tar Heel Mid White Columbia XIV's,Low White/University XVII's

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

For over $150:
the craziest white based colorway jordan...........I miss mine, wouldn't mine a third pair. (broke so many necks in 96 with this shoe no joke).

Back
Top Bottom