Best way to sell sneakers ???

Looking to unload a significant portion of my collection and was wondering the best method. eBay has been alright minus the deadbeat buyers, though I've heard some real messed up cases given the bias towards the buyers. Any help is appreciated.

ddell2345 ddell2345 Grailed.com seems interesting with its reasonable fees. eBay has historically been the go to spot for selling all types of kicks but the fees are too much.

Last edited:
heard grailed is filled with lowballers who never buy. I've used stock x before and the transcation went smooth, but they only accept DS shoes.

You can try goat, which accepts worn shoes.

Id be cautious with ebay. Some kid tried to scam me out of $3k a couple months ago.

Goat is the safest bet for sure but I havent sold worn pairs on there.

my first time selling sneakers was last year & i went with grailed because of the lower fees, sold 2 pairs around christmas & the transaction went extremely well, with the exception of paypal holding my funds because i was a new seller. my first mistake was not paying for a signature confirmation on the first pair, but then i quickly learned. but grailed has their share of people trying to lowball, trying to buy OFF grailed & people just wasting time, i found what eliminated a lot of them is to be extremely to the point in my descriptions & take a business oriented approach, not a lot of back & forth with people.

Back
Top Bottom