Best summer you ever had?

wj4

When was the best summer you've had? For me, it had to be in the summer of '04. It was after my freshman year at the university. My close homie fromHS and myself used to hang out often, doing everything we can think of. We just drove to places and chilled, would drive 40+ miles to find a spot to eatbecause it was good. We always joke on that Biggie line "Mo' Money, Mo' Problems" because we made around $400-500 a month back then andstill had the bread to go shopping, movies, eat, etc. without a care. When was your fav summer and why?

this past summer because it was the first summer during which I had my own ride and I was about to start college
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Summer before college started. Just chillin smashing, had no care in the world, mad mad money and just went out every night b4 most of my group split up

Summer '04 Right after I graduated highschool. Worked at an amusement park with so many girls. I smashed a few times at work that summer. I was also over18 so I was putting in crazy overtime. Getting paid to smash chicks FTW.

I have to agree with ya'll, the summer after high school was great. My dad didn't hassle me about working, no school, no real responsibility period andeveryone was encouraging me to rest up and relax.

I guess everyone's was right after highschool that's my best too.. Had a brand new altima that I got for graduation just went and chilled on the lakemost of the summer...
pimp.gif

This past summer...didn't have to work...went to Cali...had good memories with this chick...good times...now its snowing outside...smh

"Summer's gone tooo soooonnn and winters coming outttttt"

Find myself singing that more often now

2004 - in australia for 5 months
2006 - just graduated and had the entire summer off before starting a job in the fall

Im gonna say Summer of 04 right after high School. I was single, parties every weekend, life was good

2002 - Went to Pensacola and Atlanta.
2004 - Went to NYC and hung out with most of my HS friends.
2006 - Graduated HS, turned 18, chilled, and went to Chicago.

I miss the summers in the 90s.

Recent Summers:
2006: started dating my current girl
2007: Got my first INTERNSHIP with INROADS (represent!).. networked and met lots of people
2009: Will be my 3rd year at INROADS, but with a new sponsoring company, and should be a great experience, especially since I've met the coolest group ofpeople in my city. INROADS should also be going to Tennessee for a National event like in 2007
pimp.gif

hands down 2001

nothing will ever touch, it's always the time I wish I could relive again

makes me sad to realize how long ago it was and how much has changed

SUMMER OF 2007!!! No job, no bills, living on my own for the first time. 4 main g/f's...hella parties...oh god i was untouchable

Originally Posted by areyouin729

hands down 2001

nothing will ever touch, it's always the time I wish I could relive again

makes me sad to realize how long ago it was and how much has changed

Back
Top Bottom