BEST scary movie ive EVER seen....period

Now i know alot of you guys dont  get "scared" during scary movies, but i guarantee this movie will give you 1:30 minutes worth of a mindrape, and the last 40 minutes
is PURE GENIUS, (arguably the best 40 minutes ive ever seen in a scary movie)....i recommend this movie to anyone who likes movies, and dont let the subtitles make you not want to watch it, dialog isnt needed much in the movie.

phobia2p1.jpg
pimp.gif

Now i know alot of you guys dont  get "scared" during scary movies, but i guarantee this movie will give you 1:30 minutes worth of a mindrape, and the last 40 minutes
is PURE GENIUS, (arguably the best 40 minutes ive ever seen in a scary movie)....i recommend this movie to anyone who likes movies, and dont let the subtitles make you not want to watch it, dialog isnt needed much in the movie.

phobia2p1.jpg
pimp.gif

Umm this maybe a silly question. But what exactly is the name of the movie? I can't figure it out.

Umm this maybe a silly question. But what exactly is the name of the movie? I can't figure it out.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

my bad guys, titled Phobia 2 in english, its an anthology type, so 5 different short stories, all five are decent, but the 5th just blew my mind, will blow you too

my bad guys, titled Phobia 2 in english, its an anthology type, so 5 different short stories, all five are decent, but the 5th just blew my mind, will blow you too

Originally Posted by hotshots24

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

quick summaries, but MUST watch, some parts literally will make you cringe.

Novice - Fourteen year-old Pey committed a crime, so his mom decides to hide him in a Buddhist monastery to escape punishment. However, something deep down inside is bothering him. Will Pey's Karma catch up with him?

Backpackers - Upon graduation, a young Japanese couple decides to hitchhike around Thailand. They manage to get a ride on a truck, but suspect something strange in the truck's trailer. What exactly is in the back of the truck?

Salvage – A car dealer makes her living by refurbishing used cars, sometimes with horrific pasts. One night after closing, she discovers her son is missing. Could these cars have memories of their tragic histories?

Ward – A young man is in hospital for a motorcycle accident. He is moved into a room with an old man on life support. When strange things start happening in the middle of the night, he starts to wonder. Is he really alone?

In the End – Four boys are filming an upcoming horror movie. As they are shooting their last scene, one of the actresses dies mysteriously. To finish the film, they have to have her complete her scene, DEAD or NOT.

Novice - Fourteen year-old Pey committed a crime, so his mom decides to hide him in a Buddhist monastery to escape punishment. However, something deep down inside is bothering him. Will Pey's Karma catch up with him?

Backpackers - Upon graduation, a young Japanese couple decides to hitchhike around Thailand. They manage to get a ride on a truck, but suspect something strange in the truck's trailer. What exactly is in the back of the truck?

Salvage – A car dealer makes her living by refurbishing used cars, sometimes with horrific pasts. One night after closing, she discovers her son is missing. Could these cars have memories of their tragic histories?

Ward – A young man is in hospital for a motorcycle accident. He is moved into a room with an old man on life support. When strange things start happening in the middle of the night, he starts to wonder. Is he really alone?

In the End – Four boys are filming an upcoming horror movie. As they are shooting their last scene, one of the actresses dies mysteriously. To finish the film, they have to have her complete her scene, DEAD or NOT.

20gxtnp.jpg

No seriously, I'm about to find it and download. I recommend you see Haute Tension and Salo. Also good foreign movies.

20gxtnp.jpg

No seriously, I'm about to find it and download. I recommend you see Haute Tension and Salo. Also good foreign movies.

I will check it out. I didn't read your summary because I don't want to spoil it. But if its horrible expect to get a PM cussing about my wasted time.

PS: Do you know where to get it(Save time). if not, i will search on my own.

I will check it out. I didn't read your summary because I don't want to spoil it. But if its horrible expect to get a PM cussing about my wasted time.

trust me, if you get through the movie, youll enjoy it, it just came out here in the philippines so no i wouldnt know where to download it, i hope it goes international soon, just google Phobia 2 thailand horror or something lol....and some of the girls are 
grin.gif

trust me, if you get through the movie, youll enjoy it, it just came out here in the philippines so no i wouldnt know where to download it, i hope it goes international soon, just google Phobia 2 thailand horror or something lol....and some of the girls are 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

SOLD!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

SOLD!!

laugh.gif

This one just made me think one of the boys put her skin on or something to shoot the scene, am i right? PM me the spoilers, i like to know first before i watch

Back
Top Bottom