Best pro athelete to wear #34?

shaquille rashaun o'neal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

NT's love for Hakeem never fails.

Shaq > Hakeem.

Shaq's dominance against Greg Ostertag and Todd MacCulloch in the early 00s has you fooled. Hakeem beat Kareem, Ewing, Robinson AND Shaq in a 7 gameseries.

"But if I had to pick a center, I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people.And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile because of what he can give you from that position. It's not just his scoring, notjust his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. People don't realize he was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. Forall facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -

michael_jordan_150a.JPG

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by allen3xis

NT's love for Hakeem never fails.

Shaq > Hakeem.

Shaq's dominance against Greg Ostertag and Todd MacCulloch in the early 00s has you fooled. Hakeem beat Kareem, Ewing, Robinson AND Shaq in a 7 game series.

"But if I had to pick a center, I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile because of what he can give you from that position. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. People don't realize he was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -

michael_jordan_150a.JPG
hakeem was the man...even mike knows that...but ima go with my man shaq because he brought us back to glory

Shaq was in his 3rd year when he went about against him..

I'd take Shaq in his prime over Hakeem.

no doubt in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom