Best place to get Canada goose coat in TO?? anyone

Over The Rainbow In Yorkville (Bay & Bloor)
Due West (Queen & Spadina)

I heard Si Vous Play has Snow Gooses at all of their locations -- they got one in Scarbs and a few other joints scattered 'round the GTA...

They'll also be slightly cheaper than the other locations mentioned... no guarantees, though.

I went to Europe Bound and they had a few, not many. Mountain Equipment Co was right across the street from there and their jackets are also great.

DA VAULT (on Edgely, across from Vaughan Mills) Decent selection over there... A few colours in the traditional Chilliwack (Black, Navy, Grey etc) and they gota few of the Wool ones for those with more expensive taste...

Canada Goose is WACK now... everyone and their dad has one

If you are thinking about buying one this season, don't... you're 3 winters too late (unless of course you are strictly buying it for practicalreasons)

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

If you are thinking about buying one this season, don't... you're 3 winters too late (unless of course you are strictly buying it for practical reasons)
Fo rilla....I see at least 10 a day....most are the chillawacks...I got an expedition which you don't see as much, but you still see em quiteoften...they're as common as northface's....not a big deal to me as I only copped cuz it's warm as hell.

Originally Posted by JayLove06

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

If you are thinking about buying one this season, don't... you're 3 winters too late (unless of course you are strictly buying it for practical reasons)
Fo rilla....I see at least 10 a day....most are the chillawacks...I got an expedition which you don't see as much, but you still see em quite often...they're as common as northface's....not a big deal to me as I only copped cuz it's warm as hell.

Yea expeditions aren't as bad... I was talking about the chilliwacks in particular... But again, if you're buying it for the right reasons (warmth),then go for it... but if you're buying it for fashion, just be prepared to see your same jacket everywhere

^thats true, its warm as hell which is why i got it, but its still fashionable (and not fadish) just not exclusive anymore....Moncler is the way to go if youwant something nobodyelse has, even though its alot more $$$

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

^thats true, its warm as hell which is why i got it, but its still fashionable (and not fadish) just not exclusive anymore....Moncler is the way to go if you want something nobodyelse has, even though its alot more $$$

It's funny you mentioned it because I JUST picked up a Moncler jacket earlier today at Sporting Life... 30% off this week

for your money, go with north face before canada goose. instead of the full down, i bought a goretex windproof/waterproof blah blah shell type jacket and abase layer thinsulate, it stands up to the cold like there's no tomorrow man. it was -40 with the windchill and i was warm.

Just bought myself a Canada Goose from Harry Rosen close to First Canadian Place ( i work near there)

I see them a lot around my place and also when im walking around in malls.. doesn't bother me too much, just wanted something that was really warm and ifelt that, that particular jacket would do the job. Plus majority of my friends have North Face so decided to go with something a bit different.

imo. Great jacket. very practical.. I guess i should have read this thread a bit more to see what kind of other jackets there are.

Originally Posted by JayLove06

some of the down comes out of mine every once in a while, anyone else experience this?

Not out of my CG, but out of my other down jackets, yea

Was at SVP outlet at Steeles/hwy27 and they had a rack of CG coats and a wall of what may have been ladies (?not sure) of parkas/bombers all were $299. I haveno idea what models but they had parkas and bombers with fur in black and orange and some vests and shells.

the CG melton wool chilliwack parka is on sale for 350 on the uncleotis site , only size XL left though

i think i've spotted a few bootleg ones.
a dudes CG patch was to like his shoulder.
other than that does anyone know how u can tell?

Originally Posted by e5antos

does SVP deal in fakes? They might have been samples, because the sizing run was weird...like SM and XL with a M tossed in there.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Was at SVP outlet at Steeles/hwy27 and they had a rack of CG coats and a wall of what may have been ladies (?not sure) of parkas/bombers all were $299. I have no idea what models but they had parkas and bombers with fur in black and orange and some vests and shells.
I wonder which models they are....that price tag hurts my soul.

As for the CG patch, it all depends on the jacket model...some patches are smaller than others, some are on the chest, others on the arm....best thing to do isgo to a store that sells CG, try on the jacket, put your hands in eveyr pocket...feel the material and all of that...you'll be able to know what to checkfor when dealing with fakes.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Originally Posted by e5antos

does SVP deal in fakes? They might have been samples, because the sizing run was weird...like SM and XL with a M tossed in there.
I was talking about spotting fakes in the streets.

Back
Top Bottom