Best N.F.L offense of your lifetime!!

I gotta go with the greatest show on turf!! Simply amazing to watch!
Warner, Holt, Bruce, Faulk, Az hakim!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

and who stopped them.....
pimp.gif

i got alot of candy/quarters for that game in the 8th grade....everybody was pulling for the rams

[color= rgb(255, 255, 102)]Brett &[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 102)]Antonio &[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 102)]Dorsey &[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 102)]Mark &[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 102)]Andre &[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 102)]Desmond &

[/color]

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Young &
Rice &
Watters &
Jones &
Taylor

laugh.gif
if you gonna swagger jack, atleast do it right. i used the firstnames cause the dudes i mentioned need no introductio
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

Young &
Rice &
Watters &
Jones &
Taylor

laugh.gif
if you gonna swagger jack, atleast do it right. i used the first names cause the dudes i mentioned need no introductio
tired.gif
if you're gonna swagger jack from those t shirts, don't call someone else out on their swagger jacking
indifferent.gif

Young &
Rice &
Watters &
Jones &
Taylor

laugh.gif
if you gonna swagger jack, atleast do it right. i used the first names cause the dudes i mentioned need no introductio
tired.gif
if you're gonna swagger jack from those t shirts, don't call someone else out on their swagger jacking
indifferent.gif

hold up Phil Mickelson, they made it a hot t-shirt, i made it a hot s&t post for this thread and this thread only. giving me the stoneface withauthority like you Stalin or something
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
tryna be a hero
sick.gif

Young &
Rice &
Watters &
Jones &
Taylor

laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

hold up Phil Mickelson, they made it a hot t-shirt, i made it a hot s&t post for this thread and this thread only. giving me the stoneface with authority like you Stalin or something
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
tryna be a hero
sick.gif
eyes.gif

Young &
Rice &
Watters &
Jones &
Taylor

laugh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

hold up Phil Mickelson, they made it a hot t-shirt, i made it a hot s&t post for this thread and this thread only. giving me the stoneface with authority like you Stalin or something
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
tryna be a hero
sick.gif
laugh.gif
im just sayin dont try to be the authority on how to formatthe listing of names like you invented it or something. and second of all my sn has nothing to do with golf.

laugh.gif

I totally thought that SN was about golf. Now i clearly know what it is.
laugh.gif

Clever.

Best NFL team to watch on offense. I tell ya, that rams team back when they won the super bowl was fun to watch. Not the best statistically, but they were funto watch.

Back
Top Bottom