Best iPhone 4 case vol. I'm finally upgrading

To those who have the iPhone 4, what kinda case do you have? I'm finally gonna upgrade and get the iPhone4 (had the 2G one for the past 3 years).

What's the best case out there that's not too bulky but also protects my phone if I drop or or when it's in my pocket.

I tried to do a search on NT, but all I came up with is the jailbreak stuff.

Any help will be appreciated.
happy.gif

To those who have the iPhone 4, what kinda case do you have? I'm finally gonna upgrade and get the iPhone4 (had the 2G one for the past 3 years).

What's the best case out there that's not too bulky but also protects my phone if I drop or or when it's in my pocket.

I tried to do a search on NT, but all I came up with is the jailbreak stuff.

Any help will be appreciated.
happy.gif

i use a vapor case with a cf back. the case feels the best out of all the cases i've owned. took forever to get it in the mail though. my co-worker took the pic of him holding my phone with his evo so the pic quality is not that good 
laugh.gif

11bkot2.jpg

i use a vapor case with a cf back. the case feels the best out of all the cases i've owned. took forever to get it in the mail though. my co-worker took the pic of him holding my phone with his evo so the pic quality is not that good 
laugh.gif

11bkot2.jpg

I use this Belkin one that came free from Antennagate. I like it, it doesn't interfere with the look without the case, actually somewhat makes it look better.

I use this Belkin one that came free from Antennagate. I like it, it doesn't interfere with the look without the case, actually somewhat makes it look better.

Scosche bandEdge case is what im rocking the black/clear

Update:here the pic. Its made on the bumper style

Scosche bandEdge case is what im rocking the black/clear

Update:here the pic. Its made on the bumper style

Best case: Incase Slider Case (Black, soft satin)
Best non-bulky alternative: Incase Snap Case (Smoke, soft satin)
Most protection: Otterbox Defender
Most OD but pretty cool: Vapor

...so basically I agree with The Infamous.

The Incase Slider is really nice. Used it on my 3GS. But I really like the back of the iPhone 4 so I just use a Bumper and it works well. Dropped it a few times, no scratches/cracks.

The Incase Slider is really nice. Used it on my 3GS. But I really like the back of the iPhone 4 so I just use a Bumper and it works well. Dropped it a few times, no scratches/cracks.

Originally Posted by Murray497

where can you purchase the vapor case?

^This, Plus looked them up on ebay... pricey as hell $100.00+ for a case? nah im good 

Originally Posted by Murray497

where can you purchase the vapor case?

^This, Plus looked them up on ebay... pricey as hell $100.00+ for a case? nah im good 

I still like my Griffen Reveal. I even took it out my old one and put it in my new one with the graphite back and it was protected really well.

Back
Top Bottom