best dress shoes for suit/slacks

whats up NT ive been looking for some dress shoes for a while, and being used to wearing only air maxes for the past few years all dress shoes hurt my feet. Iwas wondering what dress shoes nters wear or recommend, preferably black and under $200. Thanks nt

Try to find a pair with a cork insole, that will eventually mold to the contours of your feet. I have a pair of Allen Edmonds Clifton Oxfords that I paid $300for 2 years ago, and are pretty damn comfortable.

They are on sale at Nordstrom right now for $225. (link). They run true to size (I wear 12 in Nikes, 12 in these). They should last you a really long time if you take care of them.

You can always try running over to Marshall's/Ross/TJ Maxx and check out their variety if you aren't looking to spend too much money, but you really doget what you pay for, and the craftsmanship will definitely prove itself over the life of the shoe.

$200 is a respectable range. Nordstrom probably has the best bang for your buck for quality shoes across the country right now. If you wait til mid/end ofsummer you can catch their semi-annual sale and steal some real nice shoes off the clearance rack, sometimes at or below cost.

Originally Posted by infamousod

$200 is a respectable range. Nordstrom probably has the best bang for your buck for quality shoes across the country right now. If you wait til mid/end of summer you can catch their semi-annual sale and steal some real nice shoes off the clearance rack, sometimes at or below cost.

airjordan1promrr4.jpg

wait for Nordstroms sale and pick up a pair of ferragamo or too boot New york...I picked up a 700 dress shoe last year for 250.

Back
Top Bottom