Best body wash, shampoo, and deodorant for athletes?

cs02132

Supporter
coujljd you guys recommend me a good body wash and shampoo for athletes? im working out 6 days a week (2-3x bjj, soon to be 2x muay thai, lifting 4x) so imalways busy and when im working out i get real sweaty..i think its time for a new bodywash .. heres what im using now

head_and_shoulders.jpg

twice a week i use these (the days that i roll)
first i use this
41C93S5V6JL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

then i use this
022908-salicyclic-acid.jpg

then this and i use it every time i take a shower
31McbOSnvcL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

after the shower
31NNauODjCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

i didnt know they made apricot body wash so im gonna get that once im done with both of the neutrogenas.. i dont think the st ives body wash is cutting it so iwas thinking of getting this?
41u8YKFdbpL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

and for deodorant im using this before i go to sleep
41S7V7VN03L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

then this in the morning
2849284030_deee714dd3.jpg

im about to go ot cvs in a while so let me know

i use Palmolive to wash my body, face, and hair.

Its a recession, fam. can't nobody afford that white folks soap you talkin bout...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i use Palmolive to wash my body, face, and hair.

Its a recession, fam. can't nobody afford that white folks soap you talkin bout...

roll.gif
son said palm olive

bar of soap, and deaodorant is all thats needed u tryin to smell like a flower while u working out or something

Cheap "Irish Spring" soap bars in bulk from Costco FTW.

I wish I could afford all of your stuff though...nice.

I use Speed Stick Ultimate for deodorant or High Endurance Old Spice.

And I use Red Zone body wash with one of those axe detailer things to exfoliate a little bit

BJJ FTW. I use axe everything for some reason. Only thing it leaves my skin dry. Waiting for axe lotion now.

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

how does that st. ives body wash work? was planning to buy it

works wonders

been using it for a couple years now and i dont get acne

use it ever 3 days or so....after awhile use it like once a week

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

bar of soap, and deaodorant is all thats needed u tryin to smell like a flower while u working out or something
laugh.gif

Its looks like you already have a heavy routine

ralph lauren body wash or jean paul gaultier body wash

and as far as Deo, there is none that can #@%% with secret, it's womens @%!* but works better than any other out there
pimp.gif

the thing is none of that stuff keeps the scent throughout the day..i take my showers at night and by the time i wake up i dont smell like any of that stuff

I usually use Safeguard soap then Irish Spring bodywash, then shampoo with Isoplus, Equate (Wal Mart brand, I like it better than the name brand) baby oil onthe tough ashy spots and Vaseline original lotion, Indian Hemp or just Isoplus sheen on the hair, Crest whitening Expressions toothpaste and store brandmouthwash because I'm cheap. If I'm hooping, sprinkle some of this on the balls and the mule
b_963.jpg

Back
Top Bottom