best basketball shoe in stores right now???

What's up NT,
I'm looking at copping some new ball kicks and just wanted to know what's the best shoes available right now? I usually only follow retros, so I'mbehind on the new shoe tech. The last pair of ball kicks I copped were the huarache 2k8s, and I think they're a great shoe. Any suggestions?

Look no further than the Zoom Kobe V. That's got the newest tech and greatest design out there right now, IMO. Just don't kill yourself over trying toget some of these CW's like the Dark Knights, Bruce Lees, Chaos, etc that some of these cats are, lol.

It obiviously depends on what you like there's Kobe Vs, Lebron VIIs and Solider IIIS and Hyperdunks, Hyperizes and Hypermaxs.

But these belongs in the Sneaker reviews section

Can't believe dude said those garbage Kobes !!!! Dudes gotta make every new pair into a gimmick to sell. Some dudes hear Bruce Lee or Dark knight Kobes anstart beastin. Dude needs his own identity. I'd have to say LBJ VII

^^^ believe it...Kobe's shoes are the best performance shoes on the market...Lebron III soldiers > Lebron VIIs anyhow...

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Can't believe dude said those garbage Kobes !!!! Dudes gotta make every new pair into a gimmick to sell. Some dudes hear Bruce Lee or Dark knight Kobes an start beastin. Dude needs his own identity. I'd have to say LBJ VII

Will another Kobe hater please stand up. People hear Kobe V but see the Bruce Lee & Dark Knight colorways. Big difference.

jmizzo wrote:

^^^ believe it...Kobe's shoes are the best performance shoes on the market...Lebron III soldiers > Lebron VIIs anyhow...

Exactly. The VII's feel like boots with flywire.

My vote goes to the white/red Jordan XII retro.

Excellent full-length Zoom cushioning, REAL carbon fiber midfoot plate, durability, ankle support, traction, and aesthetics. Breathability and a lack ofoutrigger might be the only concerns if you want to be picky, but these aren't problems for me.

I just love the XII and can't imagine hooping in anything else with these on the table - including any Kobe, LeBron, adidas, or Jordan (even the XIV).

Oh, and I'm a 6'2", 180lbs athletic wing for perspective.

In stores now? All on sale: LBJ Zoom Soldier 3, Zoom Flight Club, Nike Kobe IV.

All you need right there.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ believe it...Kobe's shoes are the best performance shoes on the market....

to you and others maybe. how can the best basketball shoe out possibly be a low top? Dude uses 8 rolls of tape on his ankles. Makes his own shoe look bad.I'd rather wear some Zoom MVPs or Flight Clubs

Originally Posted by clkru

My vote goes to the white/red Jordan XII retro.

Excellent full-length Zoom cushioning, REAL carbon fiber midfoot plate, durability, ankle support, traction, and aesthetics. Breathability and a lack of outrigger might be the only concerns if you want to be picky, but these aren't problems for me.

I just love the XII and can't imagine hooping in anything else with these on the table - including any Kobe, LeBron, adidas, or Jordan (even the XIV).

Oh, and I'm a 6'2", 180lbs athletic wing for perspective.
same dude. I like the XIIs . Except im balling in my flu game right now. They're tank

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Can't believe dude said those garbage Kobes !!!! Dudes gotta make every new pair into a gimmick to sell. Some dudes hear Bruce Lee or Dark knight Kobes an start beastin. Dude needs his own identity. I'd have to say LBJ VII

Consdiering they do just as much to hype Lebron colorways that's priceless.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

kobe iv > kobe v imo . the v is just lighter and has zoom
Kobe Vs are low-cut though and I have ankle issues. Is there a sneaker out now that are high-cut, have flywire and full length zoom?

Kobe Vs is the shoe to get right now. Wether you hate Kobe or not, anyone will tell you, you can't go wrong with Kobes.

best shoes on the market is still the kobe 4's..i recently played in my kobe 5's but have to side with the 4's!

LOL, "dude" needs to calm down with that talk. I wasn't "hyping" anything, I was simply giving the man my opinion. And if you were paying attention to what I actually said, I said the exact opposite of "beastin" the colorways, I said exactly NOT to kill yourself over trying to get an over-hyped CW.

lebrons 7s are better than kobes, also if u want kobe 5's Chaos, they got a 11.5 pair on footlocker still

Back
Top Bottom