being ashy unappreciation

at school
smh.gif
frown.gif

gonn have to ask for lotion
mad.gif

I hate that $@#*! Between my pointer and my thumb is the worst, it sucks up lotion like nobody's business.
laugh.gif

AND I have to wash my hands like 20 times during one shift,so I always gotta carry a damn bottle in my pocket.

always gotta get on the lotion before you leave the crib....

sick.gif
especially when you wear shorts

Originally Posted by NYMVP

I hate that $@#*! Between my pointer and my thumb is the worst, it sucks up lotion like nobody's business.
laugh.gif

AND I have to wash my hands like 20 times during one shift,so I always gotta carry a damn bottle in my pocket.
QFT!

But realtalk, you gotta put the lotion on right when you get out of the shower, especially if you shower in the morning.

However, at school, my english and spanish teacher have lotion in their rooms
pimp.gif
I just make a beeline to their classes.

Geronimo, u smooth cuz them little thirteen year old girls stay with the lotion and all the extra makeup @*%@ in they purses.

i always carry a big tube of bath and body lotion...for myself and others...
smile.gif

i have some midnight pomegrante and warm vanilla sugar...take ur pick

Man its funny my friend always tries to crack on me cause i always moisturize...but just like the rest of you i rather be presentable just in case especiallywhen going out. I do it for me but i'm sure ladies find ashiness a turnoff lol.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Being ashy means you're clean.[/color]

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Is it just me or anybody else feel the need not to lotion up their legs during the winter? My girl tried to clown me the other day for my legs being ashy.

Back
Top Bottom