Bed Sheets, post yours

i wanna cop a new comforter and bed stuff

lets c wat nt got.

(probs gets ready for hella polo)

roll.gif

I slept on a bed with t-shirt sheets for the first time recently. Definitely awesome for someone who can't afford ballin +## sheets.

i dont believe in expensive comforter sets cuz I'm just gonna smash on em raw and get stuff everywhere and have to wash em repeatedly and they're gonnaend up fading. i have a decent set from target but no pics

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Son wants us to show him our bed sheets, though

I'm waiting for all the grown NTers to show us their Ralph Lauren Polo bear sheets, though.

Originally Posted by s dubl

waits for the Burberry sheets though.

eek.gif
they dont make those do they? i went to the burberry store one daylooking for sheets with the design and they said they didn't make em.. this was at least a year ago though

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

wbrvqa.jpg
got the same ones
smokin.gif

wifey will change to the Gucci ones in a few days.
k9waac.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"It's LOSO aka the one Trump Plaza suite creepa[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]King size double G Gucci sheet sleepa"[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you're in the market for sheets I suggest you visit places like Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls etc. They all have name brand sheets and comforter sets for afraction of the price. Also when shopping for a comforter, make sure to read washing instructions because it may end up costing you an arm and a leg to washyour comforter. If you're looking at down comforters, go for the down alternative as those you can wash at home in your own washer rather than having tohave them dry cleaned.

I've got my winter sheets on right now. They're really warm so it makes it especially hard to get out of bed in the morning...

No pics, I wouldn't post anyway, but I have to RL bear sheets.

Also, I got for the dorm:

Back
Top Bottom