Beavis and Butthead Appreciation Vol Buttknocker

title says it all,  show was straight comedy
pimp.gif

i liked the movie. Back then i didnt like rock music too much, id be able to watch it now though.

i liked the movie. Back then i didnt like rock music too much, id be able to watch it now though.

i was just watching some of the old episodes from 1992 on youtube. it's safe to say they did some pretty outrageous stuff in the early episodes, from playing frog baseball, to going to mexico hitting kids with a baseball bat then swallowing drugs in a condom at the border when going back to the us, and inhaling stove gas at stewarts house and blowing it up.

i was just watching some of the old episodes from 1992 on youtube. it's safe to say they did some pretty outrageous stuff in the early episodes, from playing frog baseball, to going to mexico hitting kids with a baseball bat then swallowing drugs in a condom at the border when going back to the us, and inhaling stove gas at stewarts house and blowing it up.

smokin.gif
eek.gif
I read a few minutes ago that MTV is bringing back Beavis and Butthead. Show will be pretty much the same as before, but now will make fun of current videos, like Lady Gaga

smokin.gif
eek.gif
I read a few minutes ago that MTV is bringing back Beavis and Butthead. Show will be pretty much the same as before, but now will make fun of current videos, like Lady Gaga

Originally Posted by thacamel

smokin.gif
eek.gif
They should use the same premise but maybe tweak the characters a little... they got kind of repetitive...  I still trip out that Hank Hill was born from that show 
laugh.gif

(and Daria)

tom-anderson-beavis-butthead.jpg
 = 
hank-hill-1.jpg

diarrhea.jpg
 = 
daria-glasses.jpg

Originally Posted by thacamel

smokin.gif
eek.gif
They should use the same premise but maybe tweak the characters a little... they got kind of repetitive...  I still trip out that Hank Hill was born from that show 
laugh.gif

(and Daria)

tom-anderson-beavis-butthead.jpg
 = 
hank-hill-1.jpg

diarrhea.jpg
 = 
daria-glasses.jpg

Back
Top Bottom