Be Honest, Have You Done The "Lebron" And Got Caught!?!?

You know when you can feel like its as heavy as Christy Alley on the tip of your nose. Got caught on the highway today..... so embarrassing
embarassed.gif

PS there was no napkin on duty.......

You know when you can feel like its as heavy as Christy Alley on the tip of your nose. Got caught on the highway today..... so embarrassing
embarassed.gif

PS there was no napkin on duty.......

ohwell.gif

It happens, like them crusty joints right on the edge that u can get with your pinky finger haha.

It sucks when u get caught though, gotta hope there's no bogey on your finger and just act like you

were scratching an itch.

ohwell.gif

It happens, like them crusty joints right on the edge that u can get with your pinky finger haha.

It sucks when u get caught though, gotta hope there's no bogey on your finger and just act like you

were scratching an itch.

Yo I see this all the time on the road, mean do they think they got imaginary tinited window or something cause we can all them going at it lol I just point at them and start laughing

Yo I see this all the time on the road, mean do they think they got imaginary tinited window or something cause we can all them going at it lol I just point at them and start laughing

Originally Posted by MiXxing

eyes.gif
 like you don't go in like your fingers a spoon.............

Originally Posted by MiXxing

eyes.gif
 like you don't go in like your fingers a spoon.............

That's why you blow your nose before and after showering, and cleaning it out with q-tips afterward. Not once throughout the day do I have to blow my nose (unless I sneeze or have a cold) or pick it.

That's why you blow your nose before and after showering, and cleaning it out with q-tips afterward. Not once throughout the day do I have to blow my nose (unless I sneeze or have a cold) or pick it.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I can honestly say that I've never dug in my nose like THAT out in public.
This

If there is an annoying booger in my nose, I will make several trips with my fingers to the nostril and try to get it out slowly, making subtle movements so that people don't notice me
smile.gif

This

If there is an annoying booger in my nose, I will make several trips with my fingers to the nostril and try to get it out slowly, making subtle movements so that people don't notice me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

This

smile.gif

laugh.gif
 Black, white, yellow, purple........ we all do the same *%%%.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

This

smile.gif

laugh.gif
 Black, white, yellow, purple........ we all do the same *%%%.

Back
Top Bottom