AZ > Jay-Z.

Lyrics, content, delivery.

pimp.gif

AZ's Never Change > Jay's Never Change. Personally, I'd rather listen to AZ than Jay. Only Jay album I really F with is Reasonable Doubt. Butyou'll catch mad heat for this thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

AZ's Never Change > Jay's Never Change. Personally, I'd rather listen to AZ than Jay. Only Jay album I really F with is Reasonable Doubt. But you'll catch mad heat for this thread.
laugh.gif
To keep it all the way real.. this coulda been An actual good debate, because AZ is very very very very under rated. BUT if you start a threadlike

Lyrics, content, delivery.

pimp.gif

you gonna catch
Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Who drops the better albums?

/thread.
easy.

^Yeah I agree with you. If you want to have an actual discussion about the topic, start the thread the correct way.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

AZ's Never Change > Jay's Never Change. Personally, I'd rather listen to AZ than Jay. Only Jay album I really F with is Reasonable Doubt. But you'll catch mad heat for this thread.
laugh.gif
agreed

Seriously? I can't take a thread serious when you make claims like AZ>Jay and then back it up with a 3 word sentence. Isn't the job of a messageboard or debate to convince the readers? So when you make threads like these it sort of seems like its just for attention.

Ok debate then. I understand that NT rides Jay's D to the fullest. But lets be real, the man only made 2 decent songs in his life. Feelin it & DeadPresidents.

Oh, and AZ albums > Jay albums. Reasonable Doubt is the only half decent album he ever dropped.

I agree with this.

The same way that Cormega is iller than Nas on ALOT of material.

At the end of the day tho', Nas is my dude.

I'm a big AZ fan but at the end of the day it's Jay.

Reasonable Doubt is Jay's best album but Do or Die is better imo.

But then Jay still has Vol 1, Blueprint, Black Album, etc. AZ isn't far behind though, 9 Lives, AWOL, and The Format are all really good albums.

And then of course they both have another handful of albums that are all solid. A lot of Jay stans will down play Anthony Cruz but his catalog is in thatupper echelon too.

Originally Posted by imahustla08

Ok debate then. I understand that NT rides Jay's D to the fullest. But lets be real, the man only made 2 decent songs in his life. Feelin it & Dead Presidents.

Oh, and AZ albums > Jay albums. Reasonable Doubt is the only half decent album he ever dropped.
eek.gif
That statement lets me know that you frankly just don't like Jay-z, which is cool because we're all entitled to our own opinions. but got damn homie,you jumpin out the window right now..

IMO AZ is one of the most underrated rappers ever.

Is he also one of your personal favorites? not being funny, serious question.

I love when a ______ > Jay thread pops up.

You see the same people defending their Supreme Being.

</>.

Back
Top Bottom