****AYE NT WE GOT ANY *(BOUNCERS)* IN HERE****

Jus wonderin' if there are any NTer's who are bouncers at clubs/bars. just started at my first gig, this is my first time being on the other side ofthe velvet rope
grin.gif
.cuz ive been physically tossed out of clubs before forsneaking in when i was younger, or being shutdown at the door, and now i can kinda see whats really goin on with these dudes, who i always thought were%%%#*#*#. . just wanted some thoughts by you guys on bouncers good/bad experiences?

man i been doin parties/bars for like 3 years now.i jus recently stopped this summer. the good thing is that we used to stay after the bar closed and drinktill like 5am, sometimes you can get a girls number, or even h ave sex with them
laugh.gif
, and you are technically "industry", and depending on where uwork you can get a card from your boss, and when other clubs or bars have industry nights u get in free and usually drink for free. that all depends tho, ivemet a ton of ppl tho.

the bad thing is, ppl will try you. girls more than guys. guys are usually intimidated already so they usually cool. but i hate when a girl thinks shessupposed to get in becuase she looks halfway decent..like are u serious u got on 500 dollar outfit but cant pay a 20$ cover. in 3 yrs i prolly had about 5fights. so its not like ppl expect it. u spend more time diffusing potential fights than actual fights.

I've thought about it before. Easy work, make some bucks on the side, make some connections, maybe get to fight/choke someone without going to jail. Guysalways plays hardass when they get liquid courage, especially when they're surrounded by chicks, so there's job security.
laugh.gif

I don't want the hours, though; it seems like I'd never be able to get sleep if it was something steady. Plus I'd probably start trying to pick upwomen all night.
laugh.gif

man i been doin parties/bars for like 3 years now.i jus recently stopped this summer. the good thing is that we used to stay after the bar closed and drink till like 5am, sometimes you can get a girls number, or even h ave sex with them
laugh.gif
, and you are technically "industry", and depending on where u work you can get a card from your boss, and when other clubs or bars have industry nights u get in free and usually drink for free. that all depends tho, ive met a ton of ppl tho.

the bad thing is, ppl will try you. girls more than guys. guys are usually intimidated already so they usually cool. but i hate when a girl thinks shes supposed to get in becuase she looks halfway decent..like are u serious u got on 500 dollar outfit but cant pay a 20$ cover. in 3 yrs i prolly had about 5 fights. so its not like ppl expect it. u spend more time diffusing potential fights than actual fights.
How do they pay you? By the hour, or a flat fee for the night? Do you do it every weekend, or is it more like they just call you when they needyou?

^^^Yea i get 15 an hour, usually work 8pm-4am. not bad considering your at a club, but i think we deserve tips just as much as anybody working there. butanyway yea the perks are nice. free drinks at close, or discounts on my days off. free food, and of course the non-stop digits
pimp.gif
that come my way. but its not about fighting dudes or anything like that, morelike tying people up or putting them in a lock, if it even gets that far.

BTW im 6'1 230lb. but most the dudes i work with are almost half my size. but they make up with experience

wow 8 to 4.... for 15 bucks. Not to mention that your life is at risk.

I wouldn't even do it for 30.
laugh.gif

Cool bouncers FTW....Jerk bouncers FTL!

I've had soooo many brush ins with them jerks. Jumped one, gave one a concussion, and shot at 3(same night, in a group. They thought they were too gangsta)in my younger days. Boy were we ignorant back then...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I've had soooo many brush ins with them jerks. Jumped one, gave one a concussion, and shot at 3(same night, in a group. They thought they were too gangsta) in my younger days. Boy were we ignorant back then...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pics of shooting or duck tales..

I've had soooo many brush ins with them jerks. Jumped one, gave one a concussion, and shot at 3(same night, in a group. They thought they were too gangsta) in my younger days. Boy were we ignorant back then...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

come on maaaannnnn...smfh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

Hey, I'm not trying to glorify it. It is what it is. Being young and dumb is all...
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

Hey, I'm not trying to glorify it. It is what it is. Being young and dumb is all...
ohwell.gif
WOW
gangster_myself-2172.jpg

thumb-gangsters.jpg

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
seriously....busting shots because dude wouldn't let you in or pushed you out of the club double
smh.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
seriously....busting shots because dude wouldn't let you in or pushed you out of the club double
smh.gif

Nah, busting shots at someone who threatens your life with a glock and an AK was justifiyable to me back then. I forgothow u young NT'ers like to jump to conclusions. My bad...

Anyways, like I stated earlier, that was in my younger, ignorant phase...

^you need to stop guy. you are embarrassing yourself friend. im not young btw buddy. glock? AK??? I would have kept such info to myself personally. its a badlook.

Originally Posted by MvP07

wow 8 to 4.... for 15 bucks. Not to mention that your life is at risk.

I wouldn't even do it for 30.
laugh.gif

My life at risk?
indifferent.gif

only fools put themselves in that position, and for an extra 1200 every 2 weeks besides my other job, thats my bread and butter
wink.gif

^you need to stop guy. you are embarrassing yourself friend. im not young btw buddy. glock? AK??? I would have kept such info to myself personally. its a bad look.

indifferent.gif

Man like I said before, I wasn't glorifying it at all. It was a casual comment based on a life experience I had withsome bouncers. This happened like 11yrs ago
laugh.gif
. U were the one making itsuch a big deal. I've been on NT since day one so I don't need to score no "E-points" with no one homie. It's all love thoughbuddy...
happy.gif

Anyways, to the thread starter, as long as it's an upscale environment and u feel safe, have at it. It can actuallybe a pretty decent gig. Free liquor and networking, can't beat that...

I always wanted to be a bouncer. But being a 5'2", 115 lb white girl kind of hindered me from doing so

Back
Top Bottom