at which age did you lose your virginity?

let's hear this.. since a lot of the dudes on here claim to have been smashing chicks since diapers, it's time to expose the late bloomers.

LET'S GO! (c) diddy

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

i was 15 she was 14. pounded it for a good 30-45 min- i mean seconds
shh.. you got me beat. i came in the game raw.. lasted a total of 10 seconds and blacked out. i still don't know if she got pregnant untilthis day..
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

SMH at these frauds.

You didn't smash when you were 12 op.

12 was 7th grade.. i don't know what you were doing but all the 7th graders in my neck of the woods were trying to do was grow up fast. i didn't doanything but play basketball and video games until i turned 12, then i just went from 0 to 60 and the fast life turned me into a man.

I was piping at 11 or 12 but I didn't nut

Now when I reached 14 I got some head and nutted in shorty mouth LOL

But as far as officially smashing and tearing down walls 16

I was 15, she was 17. I remember I was thinking I was the @+%$ and I did great until she smacked me into reality and notified me that I needed practice. LOL

Damn *!@%* had to get me off of cloud nine.
laugh.gif
:

Smashed my female doctor str8 out the womb, so ill say 52 seconds old, gave her the business with the umbilical cord uncut

I don't kno abt op but iwas around the same age but I have no rememberance of sprayin. The real problem for me is altho I never wanted to admit it at thetime or now I think I was putn the key in the wrong lock... If you dig what I'm sayn. Wish I had the guts to ask her.

Back
Top Bottom