AT&T Launches Unlimited 'Mobile to Any Mobile' Calling, Requires Unlimited Messaging

Link

110615-att_logo.jpg

In what could be viewed as yet another bid by AT&T to keep customers from defecting to the Verizon iPhone, the carrier today announced that it will launch tomorrow a new "Mobile to Any Mobile" feature allowing unlimited calling from AT&T phones to other mobile phones in the U.S., regardless of carrier.

The feature, which rolls out tomorrow, requires customers to be on a qualifying voice plan and to have an unlimited messaging plan, which costs $20 per month.
Beginning Thursday, Mobile to Any Mobile will be available to new and existing AT&T customers with a qualifying voice plan who subscribe to unlimited messaging plans. Existing customers with an unlimited messaging plan can activate Mobile to Any Mobile by visitingwww.att.com/anymobile The URL will be available beginning Thursday.
AT&T has been taking a series of steps to combat the threat posed by the Verizon iPhone, tweaking its tethering plans to offer more data capacity and touting its network's ability to handle simultaneous voice and data.

not sure how they're gonna make any money off this but 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Link

110615-att_logo.jpg

In what could be viewed as yet another bid by AT&T to keep customers from defecting to the Verizon iPhone, the carrier today announced that it will launch tomorrow a new "Mobile to Any Mobile" feature allowing unlimited calling from AT&T phones to other mobile phones in the U.S., regardless of carrier.

The feature, which rolls out tomorrow, requires customers to be on a qualifying voice plan and to have an unlimited messaging plan, which costs $20 per month.
Beginning Thursday, Mobile to Any Mobile will be available to new and existing AT&T customers with a qualifying voice plan who subscribe to unlimited messaging plans. Existing customers with an unlimited messaging plan can activate Mobile to Any Mobile by visitingwww.att.com/anymobile The URL will be available beginning Thursday.
AT&T has been taking a series of steps to combat the threat posed by the Verizon iPhone, tweaking its tethering plans to offer more data capacity and touting its network's ability to handle simultaneous voice and data.

not sure how they're gonna make any money off this but 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

That's cool I guess. I don't even use the measly 500 minutes a month though as it is
laugh.gif

That's cool I guess. I don't even use the measly 500 minutes a month though as it is
laugh.gif

USA and Canada are going backwards in terms of cellphone plans and it's pathetic.

I'm just lucky to have signed with a $40 unlimited everything (including North American calling) here in Canada. My data+voice have been flawless.

USA and Canada are going backwards in terms of cellphone plans and it's pathetic.

I'm just lucky to have signed with a $40 unlimited everything (including North American calling) here in Canada. My data+voice have been flawless.

I hardly use my phone for calls anyways. But how much will this cost. I think i'm still on a fam plan with my mom that has like 1100 mins

I hardly use my phone for calls anyways. But how much will this cost. I think i'm still on a fam plan with my mom that has like 1100 mins

They probably figured those with unlimited texting won't make many calls to other mobile phones.

They probably figured those with unlimited texting won't make many calls to other mobile phones.

Too little too late, At&t about to be 4th in the cell phone service provider market.

Too little too late, At&t about to be 4th in the cell phone service provider market.

I'm sure I'll have some e-mails waiting when I get to work. There wasn't a word said about this yesterday.

I'm sure I'll have some e-mails waiting when I get to work. There wasn't a word said about this yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom