As if this generation couldn't get anyworse...Vol. Congratulations, you just ruined Jumanji..

Asdfhjjklllbadandbougie
laugh.gif

skimmed thru it with a song playing in the background and looks ok...i'd watch just for kevin and the rock

but i also was born in the mid 90's and never saw the original

The original is pretty good. It has heart.
Robin williams>>>>

This is just like a carnival ride.

Last edited:
skimmed thru it with a song playing in the background and looks ok...i'd watch just for kevin and the rock

I was born in the 80s and saw the first movie once so I don't have a connection to it like most folks around our age. On that note, this actually looked entertaining. Even if I'm tired of The Rock/Kevin Hart dynamic already :lol:

yuck. central intelligence wasnt bad enough for you??

yuck. central intelligence wasnt bad enough for you??
never saw it but i rock w the ice cube joints

appreciate him for making "im high and too lazy to find something else" and netflix/chill easy watches that i can halfway pay attention to and not be lost

and his childish sense of humor will occasionally steal a chuckle from me

Last edited:
why everybody biting breakfast now with these teenage angst flicks. this and power rangers both start the exact same

If someone knew nothing about the og jumanji i could see how this might be appealing.

Amy pond tho

Last edited:
How does this ruin the first movie?

It's not a remake and it's nothing like the original.

Don't even have to watch the trailer to know it would be garbage. These two aren't as great together as they think they are. I follow Kev on snap. When he was showing sets and stuff a few months back, I knew this would be bad.

Peeped the trailer. I'm cool on this. It's for a new generation.

The OG version did enough for me

Don't even have to watch the trailer to know it would be garbage. These two aren't as great together as they think they are. I follow Kev on snap. When he was showing sets and stuff a few months back, I knew this would be bad.

this. all of this. when they showed behind the scenes of the 2 of them i knew this was gonna be buns. they wasn tthat will farrell john c. reilly type dynamic. but its really just a big guy and a small guy. really not long term sustaining funny.

Back
Top Bottom