[| -- (ARTICLE) Raptors SF Hedo Turkoglu: "I do not want to go back to Toronto" -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
[h3][/h3]
[h3]May 28, 2010[/h3][h2] Hedo Turkoglu: ‘I do not want to go back to Toronto’
Posted by J.E. Skeets[/h2]

In a recent interview on Turkish television, Raptors forward Hedo Turkoglu explained that he is actively seeking a release from the Toronto organization.

Take a wild guess why.

On March 28, 2010, Turkoglu was a healthy scratch for the Raptors,his first benching in over four years. The shocking decision came inthe wake of reports that “The 53 Million Dollar Man

That's what you get, Hedo. You wanted the money, and you knew Orlando wouldn't pay up, so you left.

No sympathy here. Orlando wanted him, the fans liked him, he had the best role of his career, hope the money was worth it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tiger-woods-celebrating-fist-pump.jpg

Colangelo will now have no choice but to try and find a new home for Hedo. Hopefully we can get rid of this bum for some depth players or for shorter contracts.

Raptors without Bosh and Hedo in 2010/11 = Top 5 pick in the June 2011 draft
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

That's what you get, Hedo. You wanted the money, and you knew Orlando wouldn't pay up, so you left.

No sympathy here. Orlando wanted him, the fans liked him, he had the best role of his career, hope the money was worth it.

what? of course it was worth it...

its freaking basketball at the end of the day...a job...something that puts food on the table...

unless his life is being threatened it will 10 times out of 10 always be worth it for the money...

this is a clear example why no one wants to play in canada...the culture is different here and its quite frankly lame...and sadly i don't blame them...

raptors will never get past a game 7 semi-final game EVER...they could have made the finals that year if they had beat philly.

i just don't see raptors every being more than a first round MAYBE second round exit playoff team.

and that is because its a revolving door/grave yard for nba players.

Back
Top Bottom