Area 51

Who else just wants to bust in there and see what the Government is hiding? I would want to be the president to get access to that place. I saw a special onUFO Hunters, that alien crafts are there and getting rebuilt. But what else can there be? Damn you Government.
mad.gif
I would do unforgivable things to get just one tour of that place. Anyone haveany info on what else is in there?

I believe in aliens, other lifeforms, etc

But I don't think area 51 has %+#* to do with that

Area 51 is nothing more than a top secret military facility. They just build and test top secret military technology. That is all.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Area 51 is nothing more than a top secret military facility. They just build and test top secret military technology. That is all.

now Area 52...THATS the one you gotta watch out for

I seen a special on this one time on TLC or something and the narrator found cameras coming out of the dirt for miles around Area 51.

Dude had to stop mid-documentary though cause FBI or something raided his *#*% and destroyed his hard drives and what not.

THESE TWO OLD LADYS ONLY KNOW

THEY BROKE INTO THAT HAD THEM ON A CHASE WOOOO

GRANNY RIDE OR DIE REALLY

Why would they hide it from us? dudes must have something in there goin' on.
you have to get a whole squad to bust in

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

good look even trying to get near it

i seen a documentary on it and like stated above shhh was full of secret cameras and sensors and stuff like that

only way you would make it inside is if you on some solid snake shhhh
My homie Carl Johnson
pimp.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Went in guns blazing and left with Jet-Packs for the Grove
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If Michael Scofield didn't die this conspiracy could have been exploited.
let me guess

it was an "accidental" death......(he was murdered by the govt.)
laugh.gif
Na he actually died trying to break Sarah out. But he wasdoomed anyway and would have died from his tumor. If anybody cared...then sorry
laugh.gif

How do you get a job there? I remember watching a documentary where the employees were flown in everyday and were not allowed to speak about anything they sawor did.

I can tell you one thing Area 51 does not have anything that we think it does, the place that has all this top secret stuff is deep below the grown hidden.

I was watching a documentary on the History channel and they said that Area 51 is nothing now. It's been abandoned. The base has been split up into twodifferent locations i forgot which states. A reporter got into the abandoned air base to look for any sort of evidence but he found nothing.

Look up Tonapah
wink.gif
Working at Nellis AFB, we use to always see the unmarked airline planes come in all the time late at night, with blacked out SUV'spicking up the workers that commute back and forth. When our jets break there, u have to sign all these nondisclosure agreements, and they take everythingelectronic from u to go on base.

I think they used to use it for UFO stuff but probably have another location that we have no idea about for all that stuff.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Thats what they want you to think
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom