are those COLOGNE/PERFUME depots legit?

They advertise often on newspapers and have flyers all the time.I want to buy from these places but are they legit? How are the prices compared to the malls?

I haven't been to one but I'm planning to hit up a place near my crib.

If its too good to be true, it probably is. $10-$30 off seems reasonable...when you find an $80 cologne for $20, you know something is wrong
laugh.gif

there used to be a place about 4-5years ago that sold a lot of stuff that got rejected because of various reasons like damaged packaging and so on. you couldcop $80-90 colognes for $35-40ish if you didn't care about not having the case for the bottle or if the bottle was a lil scratched or something fromshipping and got denied by a retailer. place closed down after a couple years i dont know if there are still any such around town

They could be real, probably a bit older or samples. I purchased a bottle of Alfred Sung Paradise from a place that rented a stand during a warehouse event, itsmelled fine, just that it was a sample bottle so no cap and the box was all white.

BTW, you think Penn could beat GSP? I don't think Penn's standup or takedowns are at GSP's level so I'm predicting GSP.

brrraptors - yeah man, I don't mind the messed up packaging really. If that packaging costs $40 more then F it, I just need the bottle itself for cheap.

BTW, you think Penn could beat GSP? I don't think Penn's standup or takedowns are at GSP's level so I'm predicting GSP.

To be honest they cancel out each other, it just depends on which fighter you like better. Both have phenomenal (I'll give the edge to GSP) stand up gameand amazing (BJs) ground game. I think in the end GSP will edge out BJ though. I see BJ gassing out in the 2nd round because we all know how GSPs high octanestand up is. BJ might attempt TDs but GSPs good TD defense will save him (heck, he's good in jits too).

I'm looking to see a good match to FOTY status. BJ has nothing to lose here but GSP does, hence, I think GSP will give it 110% that night.

A lot of them are legit, the normal price tags are between $30-45 dollars, perfumes are discounted because it's old models. I got an Aqua Gio 100ml for$25 in this warehouse sale, thing might be old but still smells nice...

Back
Top Bottom