Are these OG Jordan VII Bordeux's legit ore fake? here are pics from an eBay listing

i'm debating and speculating, it's pricey, $800 dollars and free shipping and there is like over 20 viewers on it but wondering if these are enough pics to confirm if these are legit or fake, also, eventhough they are a little over 21 years old as the seller claims, i'm wondering if I was to get them would they actually, as in not crack or tear, rip right away eventhough the seller claims they have been well preserved.

Last edited:
They look legit and well kept but the price is a little to much i understand its an old shoe and its rare but still to pricey but if its for wear i would recommend them for collecting purposes but its on you if you want to wear them but like i said they look legit one of the dopest colorway for the 7's

yeah I just want to know if they are legit before I make my final decision on them, I think the Bordeux's and the Raptors are the most popular colorways for the Jordan 7's right?

Dont worry man those are legit but just wait till someone esle comments on them but like i said there legit, and yeah those colorways are most popluar

Dont worry man those are legit but just wait till someone esle comments on them but like i said there legit, and yeah those colorways are most popluar
yeah i'm still debating on either getting these or buying cheaper authentic Jordan III's because since I found out the Jordan III's I've had all along were fakes unfortuneately

yeah i'm still debating on either getting these or buying cheaper authentic Jordan III's because since I found out the Jordan III's I've had all along were fakes unfortuneately
damn im sorry to hear that man, but in my opinon i would buy cheaper shoes in your case jordan 3s, cause 800 is tough haha

Legit

But not wearable and definitely not worth $800 these days, at most a DS collection only pair would be around half that at $400 max.

Nobody really cares about OGs anymore hence the value on them has dropped considerably.

yeah when you mean not wearable, even if they haven't been worn before, time and inactivity will still make it decay?

shoes look legit to me but thats just me. as for the box i still have my OG box from when i was in highscool in the early 90s. here are some pics to help you out

also it is a flip box

Last edited:

yeah when you mean not wearable, even if they haven't been worn before, time and inactivity will still make it decay?
Especially if they haven't been worn -sitting idle in a box for X amount of years dries up the materials (glue, polyurethane etc.) For wearability it's better to find pairs that have been worn somewhat consistently over the years and have "movement" in them if that makes sense.

However at this point it's safe to say that for the most part even worn pairs of 20 year old Bordeauxs are not suitable for wear.

One of my old pairs from a few years back, I wore the s*** out of them, but time catches up with everything...

so retros are much better worth it then? OG's aren't as popular? I guess that's why nobody has bothered to cop these yet

so retros are much better worth it then? OG's aren't as popular? I guess that's why nobody has bothered to cop these yet
i have the retro bordeauxs also.  the only reason the ogs may not be as popular is bc the foam on the soles falls apart after years. youd have to do a sole swap to be safe.

Haha ...you'll never get me to advocate the retro Bordeauxs and say they're better than the originals ...they were one of the main reasons I stopped with Jordan Brand in the first place 
laugh.gif

But yes, the retros are suitable to wear.

And yeah, the reasons the pair you posted haven't sold is partly because of their age (being unwearable) and partly the price.

Last edited:

Haha ...you'll never get me to advocate the retro Bordeauxs and say they're better than the originals ...they were one of the main reasons I stopped with Jordan Brand in the first place 
laugh.gif

But yes, the retros are suitable to wear.

And yeah, the reasons the pair you posted haven't sold is partly because of their age (being unwearable) and partly the price.
i had the ogs when they came out and i have the retros. what dont you like about the retro bordeauxs that made you stop with the jordan brand? when i bought mine i was so happy bc i loved them in highschool and it kinda brought me back.  made me feel good. like i got something from a good period in my life back.

I'd cop them bro, they're legit I really want to get some bordeauxs or hares and I'd say the bordeauxs and hares are the most popular imo but I'm trying to decide between these and bel air 5s but I'll prob sell my gammas to get the money for them

Last edited:

i had the ogs when they came out and i have the retros. what dont you like about the retro bordeauxs that made you stop with the jordan brand? when i bought mine i was so happy bc i loved them in highschool and it kinda brought me back.  made me feel good. like i got something from a good period in my life back.
No padding in the inner boot, wafer thin uppers, glossy midsoles and shorter than any previous VII.

I'd always planned to "retire" once the 23 line ended anyway and just cop a few retros here and there, but with the steadily decreasing quality, the Black/Red VIs and then the Bordeauxs were the final straw and I decided to walk away for good.

I bought the Bords on release day from Nike.com, I took one look at them and sent them straight back the same afternoon. I haven't bought a pair of Jordans since.

Might sound a bit elitist to some, but that's just the way I feel ...I kinda feel like I had my time, I will always love my old pairs and the memories, but there comes a time when you realize these kicks aren't being made or marketed for "me" anymore ...time to let Miley & Drake have them.

Back
Top Bottom