are these a pair of "slam city" Dunks?

Those are "Slam Cities," but I'm sorry to say that they look fake to me.

The materials and construction look off.

That price is also too good to be true.

Oh well... I could be wrong.

Like everyone else said they are fake. Dont worry about it man it happens to the best of us, hopefully you can get your money back. Also some friendly adviceyou should have them "legit checked" before you drop the doe on the shoes. Oh well live and learn my man.

Some advice:
(1) Always check to see what other items the seller has for sale... AND MORE IMPORTANTLY,
(2) Always check the seller's feedback (whether great or not) to see what the seller has sold in the past (regardless of the feedback left)...

Doing so would have been the dead give-away...
He sold a pair of Unkles for $92, a pair of SUPREME Dunk Lows for $71, and a pair of Sabotage's for $61 in the last month....
The market value on ALL 3 of these shoes is WELL OVER $400... If people stayed away from these auctions, that says alot... I know it sounds cliche, but if itsounds or looks too good to be true, it probably is.... Def legit-check em on NT BEFORE YOU BID... You get the point...

smh.gif

If you look at the back of the shoe the left shoe come up higher that the right, the nike stitching is off on the right. And 2 big giveaways are no pics of thebox tag and tag inside shoe. Always ask for pics of the tags. you can run the style number in google with the word nike and if the number is legit it will comeback with a match to the shoe you are trying to buy.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

SMH How could you not know they where fake?????
cuz i'm not a damn expert.

you don't need to be an expert, you just need common sense....

ditto. you'd be saving yourself a lot of hassle/money/both if you read up first. no one in their right mind would think those were authentic.
dosome research.

thanks those that contributed advice for the future...I dont wear dunks that often, I'm a Jordan Retro person, and i can spot those easily, dunks arent myarea expertise.

^^^ its all good man. but yeah like everyone else said, if its too good to be true, it probably is. WE have a legit forum here that you can ask people the nexttime you come across some dunks that you are planning to buy.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

file a claim with ebay and paypal
last time i did that they froze my account, and i have other transaction in the works...I chalk up the L
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom