Are these 5's authentic

Just wanted to know if these shoes are authentic. The guys selling them for more than its wort, so I'd just like to know if its authentic before I make an offer .

Heres pics: 

Legit fam
- Correct white smooth leather uppers with white contrast stitchings (should be)
- Correct fire red sock liners & correct black insoles with white jumpmans
- Correct black forefoots with black contrast stitching across (my pair has 16 stitches on the forefoots)
- Correct black rubber midsoles which end at sharp points when reaching the black rubber forefoots (should be)
- Correct hits of fire red on the shark teeth/white on the inner midsoles & correct black air units/2 off white air bubble pillars
- Correct 3 white plastic eyelits & correct 14 lace holes (should be)
- Correct double white contrast stitching wrapping around the toe box/overall shoe (should be)
- Correct 3m Silver tongues & fire red jumpmans/piping overlapping both 3m tongues
- Correct style code #, box & correct placement of the size tags under the mesh netting's for 13' FR 5
- Correct clear laceholders/red lacelocks & fire red jumpmans on the heels
- Correct blue tinted translucent soles with fire red jumpmans & boxed left foot on the left pair jumpman (should always be)
- Correct clear plastic/mesh netting's with single white contrast stitching wrapping around the netting's

Back
Top Bottom