Are these 2012 Bred XI's authentic???

Depends if your ok with getting an Early release pair instead of a release day pair ... i myself wouldn't do it because i like Playoff 8's better and i'd rather get my pair on release day but if you'd rather not stand in the cold take the deal + ... Playoff 8's are rumored to release in 2013 so you could pick those up to replace your Playoff 8's in the trade

Last edited:
Do you think there'd be that much of a difference between an early release and the actual release date breds? Did they look good (if you actually clicked the link)? & thanks for response man. But yeah! I heard about that, another reason why I was willing to let these go.

Personally,i would avoid early release pairs for some variety of reasons like minor inconsistencies and chances of buying from illegitimate and suspicious websites.

It doesn't hurt Iguess if you'll pay $50+ or more from an individual that purchased on the released date for your piece of mind.

Do you think there'd be that much of a difference between an early release and the actual release date breds? Did they look good (if you actually clicked the link)? & thanks for response man. But yeah! I heard about that, another reason why I was willing to let these go.

That's the risk though .... we won't know till release day if there's a drastic difference .... who knows maybe the release day pair has a milky toe cap and yours is clear and some might say yours looks fake because it was an early release .... they look good in the photos and are legit and everything but you run the risk of having them look different or having minor inconsistency's .... my advice would be to avoid them but if you want them now it's your choice

Back
Top Bottom