Are the Nike Manny Pacquiao Trainers coming to Canadian stores??

I know they've been released everywhere except for Canada. But I've heard that a pair of Nike Pacquiao Trainers are releasing some time this month ornext month. I don't know which of the two or if a whole different cw is coming out.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has heard about this....

i heard there's a cw dropping before the fight on nov 14. i think that one is not limited from what i read..the first 2 cw's are limited tophilippines and some boutiques in the u.s

I ended up picking up the Jeepney t-shirt at Fairview FL today.

But saw no trainers.

all SOLD OUT!
released this morning. 18 pairs at Champs Metrotown, 18 pairs in Toronto

Livestock also SOLD OUT of the LIGHTS OUT (3rd CW) ~16 pairs

yah man! i found out from my friend here in richmond that they only released it @ m-town.. dammit!

s'all good though, at least manny won the fight, that's all that matters right now.

Originally Posted by subtrax

all SOLD OUT!
released this morning. 18 pairs at Champs Metrotown, 18 pairs in Toronto

Livestock also SOLD OUT of the LIGHTS OUT (3rd CW) ~16 pairs
NikeStore Toronto released the "Lights Out" Trainer 1s and the matching 'Pac Man Knows' tee at 10am on 11/11. Not sure exactlyhow many they got, but I'm sure it was a FSR.
I copped a pair from NikeStore Toronto via phone order first thing the next morning and they had two pairs left 12 & 13, luckily I wear a 12, althoughI'm gonna keep these deadstock for now. They arrived at my house this morning.

Other than NikeStore Toronto, I know 'Off The Hook' in Montreal got them (http://www.offthehook.ca/?s=32899884&blgent=267961815) and so did 'Norml' in Ottawaas well (http://www.normlclothing.ca/2009/11/04/manny-pacquiao-x-nike-lights-out-air-trainer-1/).If you still want a pair, definitely call them to see if they have any sizes left.

FYI: I saw a dude on Sole Collector's forums trying to trade and/or sell the pairs he got from NikeStore Toronto. I also saw 'For Sale' listings onboth Kijiji Toronto & Craigslist Toronto from people who also copped theirs at NikeStore Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom