Are the Countdown Packs made directly to target for casual wear?

Yes you seen the quality of the 2008 Jordans and you seen the 10,13,9,14,and 2 on the court,BUT
paying $310 makes you think if Gentry release these "legacy" packs to play basketball or dine out.

Or they are made for resellers....

no doubt in my mind they weren't made with their "natural intent" in mind

sure they CAN be used on the court but they're like you said, "legacy packs" to remember the past as we go to the future of JB.

Sad though IMO.

i use ogs or older retros for ball, im buying all the packages and wearing them casually. Looks nice very clean especially the 13s and 9s.

truthfully i dont think anybody is ballin in any of the CDP kicks until they are beat. which if you're smart this wont happen anytime soon or at all

Hey, if you got the cash, you can ball in them with no qualms... but that's kinda how it's always been with J's, hasn't it? With the alwayshigh retail prices anyway, that's how it's been for me.

The quality on retros are hit or miss. Mostly misses so I wear them casually. Especially since newer models have better technology to ball in. I'd just usethose.

all these retros are made just for casual use...if you want some shoes to hoop in grab some kobe 3's or something of that sort not some retro jordans

I feel that the cdp are for casual wear unless your a boss and buy two pairs so you can hoop in one and floss the other one!!!

the 21s might be good for ballin. ive always thought 21s were a great bball shoe, it hasnt been too long, i dont think they will make them that much worse....but we'll see. overall i wouldnt ball in any retros

These retro shoes are definitely made for casual wear, not to mention the technology in most of the older Jordans are out of date and don't even compare tonewer models.

I justed walked in my 13's and they are all creased up lol i would never balled in them they would probably fall apart

well I haven't worn my CDP yet/ waitin for summer to drop/ I never play ball with any of my J's except for my regular Nikes or team Jordan. I only wearem casually so they last for years to come
grin.gif

21's are a great balling shoe..I hooped in my Mars last week, and they werent too shabby on the court

At $310 a pop I wouldn't be wearing these on the court at all, but that's just me. Jordans have become fashion kicks that just so happen to be relatedto basketball. I don't even ball in my XX3's because I don't want the shoes to get all roughed up for the price JB charges.

I'd ultimately say they're best enjoyed if you wear them casually. Jordans are not always easy to come by so a better basketball shoe I'd suggestwould be a Kobe, Lebron, or Team Jordan related sneaker.

they are a targeted for people who want to buy them... Why would JB care what they do with 'em after

I've Worn All The CDP's On Court And They've Done Just Fine.
...I Wouldn't Recommend This Unless You Cop More Than 1 Pair Though.

*This Will Make A Lot Of People Mad*
...I've Hooped In The DMP's.

I think all of these packs are just for show! I dont think they will last too long if you hoop in them!

i think they are basketball shoes made for casual wear. like others said, recent releases are fit for casual, balling...smh

Back
Top Bottom