Aqua 8s Legit Check

So what exactly do you look at to determine if these are authentic or not?
VIIIs are one of the easiest models to check for authenticity

The best thing to look at is the graffiti pattern on the plastic side tabs and sole -it is the same on all VIIIs of each specific year ...fakes always have the wrong pattern. 

As long as you are familiar with what the authentic pattern looks like, it is easy to distinguish real from fake.

VIIIs are one of the easiest models to check for authenticity

The best thing to look at is the graffiti pattern on the plastic side tabs and sole -it is the same on all VIIIs of each specific year ...fakes
always
have the wrong pattern. 

As long as you are familiar with what the authentic pattern looks like, it is easy to distinguish real from fake.
Legit
Also another way of checking for fakes is the back ankle sock liner, the fake ones usually are really short and can barly be seen from the side. As to where the authenitc ones are stickign out high enough to see and look drastically different.

Thanks everybody!

I'm supposed to trade my Thunder 4s for them. I wish I had more info on this year's Aquas though.

if your trading your thunder ivs for the aquas then thats a steal!!! lol thunders are going for 200-240 tops right now and ds aquas are going for 350-400 maybe more, depending on where you find them. I would do that trade in a hurry

Back
Top Bottom