April 2008 WDYWT Post!

2s8mpt0.jpg

Please make me a pair of these, I'll be your best friend.

These are dope too
2s8mpt0.jpg

dunks r nice, cool flights...jawknee C, nice XIs...swagbag, i dig those IIIs, cant bring myself to UN-DS those just yet...anyway, went with the XIVs today:

Delgc23...Whattup, bro? I understand you not wanting to unds those fire red 3s. I've only worn mines once to date. One of my favs.

Pat...I see you starting to post on a regular! Damn...I remember when I had 95s...in flavors.

Dizzy...bout time somebody shows those beef & broc Bobbitos some luv!
smokin.gif

Zee...the flii backgrounds keep coming!!!

Congrats on passing that written test viiheaven.

Good luck on the rest of your examination.

Originally Posted by KVN

Originally Posted by hunnehburr

Is it just me, or are most of Dunks r nice's customs ripped off ideas?

No disrespect at all though. The artwork seems to be on point, but the designs on most of his kicks have been done by someone else.

Unkletechs = Unkles and Viotechs (obviously)
"Subzero" AM Light = black/blue AJ1 or cookiemonster dunk sb lows
Kid Robot AM Light
urawas
supas

All fantastic kicks, but all lack creativity.

Again, no disrespect, but I just think dude is getting a lot of hype for other people's genius.

And no, I'm not new. Been lurking for years.

Well I can't speak for him, but if you notice he always puts "poor mans version" before his customs. He has the talent to create some customs that cost much less then the original ones. So if you cant afford paying the high prices on shoes you want, why not paint them? Thats the reason I got into customizing (1996). I couldn't find the colors of nikes in a sz 14+ so I had to create my own. Then it got into creating customs to match a shirt, hat....then evolved to what it is today. Crazy graphics, different materials, to reconstructing shoes! I just couldn't keep up and pretty much retired from the scene.....

On a seperate note, Dunksrnice, those stabs are just nuts! Hope you don't get mad, but I'ma have to do a pair! O and if you get any ideas for a collabo lmk. if the project is right, maybe this old guy will dust the paint off his brushes and come back.

KVN
hunnehburr - There's a reason why I put "Poorman" on alot of my customs, because I know i'm not the only personon this message board/shoe forum, who can't afford or find the real shoe.
KVN - I'm always down for a collabo
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom