Appreciation post: Lil Wayne Da Drought 3

Lil_Wayne_Da_Drought_3_-_Disc_1-front-large.jpg

God why can't we get this Weezy back into our ears?!  Just listened through this tape.  What would u say are his other must haves besides dedication and no ceilings?

Lil_Wayne_Da_Drought_3_-_Disc_1-front-large.jpg

God why can't we get this Weezy back into our ears?!  Just listened through this tape.  What would u say are his other must haves besides dedication and no ceilings?

Am I the only one who checks to see if the OP is Jupiter whenever there's a new Lil Wayne thread before entering? #random

Am I the only one who checks to see if the OP is Jupiter whenever there's a new Lil Wayne thread before entering? #random

Mixtape was the hottest thing in the world when I was in HS.

Sky is the Limit
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Shortly after this I stopped fuggin w/ him, cause he was tryin to do waaaay to much.

Mixtape was the hottest thing in the world when I was in HS.

Sky is the Limit
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Shortly after this I stopped fuggin w/ him, cause he was tryin to do waaaay to much.

Yea it was nice. I remember going to that YM website waiting for new tracks to leak off the mixtape before it was released. I had a
sick.gif
face when I heard that TopBack freestyle

Yea it was nice. I remember going to that YM website waiting for new tracks to leak off the mixtape before it was released. I had a
sick.gif
face when I heard that TopBack freestyle

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I think he moved on to Tyga, he's the best rapper alive.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I think he moved on to Tyga, he's the best rapper alive.

this is when i stopped listenin to wayne. to me all he did on this mixtape was get drugged up & giggle like a lil baby. thats when i realized wayne is just a rich junkie

this is when i stopped listenin to wayne. to me all he did on this mixtape was get drugged up & giggle like a lil baby. thats when i realized wayne is just a rich junkie

this mixtape had everyone going nuts in HS. i remember you could go around rapping quotables from D3, and some random person walking by would finish the line for you
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this mixtape had everyone going nuts in HS. i remember you could go around rapping quotables from D3, and some random person walking by would finish the line for you
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom