Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Lol back to breaking the glass on the back of the phone. Gonna be a pain to replace unlike the 4 which was an easy 1 minute swap.

I hope they do go back to the all glass front and back. It was my favorite design. Please believe apple does not care about the back shattering, just means more apple care and case sales. Do it apple, do it. Plus 90% of phones are in cases from day one so the leasers can sell it back undamaged.

I don't use cases. Oh well Apple Care + gonna hold me down.

Glass is glass, it will break.

Last edited:
I just want the screen to take more of the space and decrease the size of the home button to allow a larger and cleaner display

my iPhone 6 performance is deteriorating rapidly. I can't even do landscape view anymore :smh:

Eligible for an upgrade this month but I'm fasho holding out for the 7.

Last edited:
my iPhone 6 performance is deteriorating rapidly. I can't even do landscape view anymore :smh:

yeah I notice my battery on the 6 plus is draining much faster lately! Thinking about doing a master restore (you should try it also)

speaking of glass breaking.

Shattered my iphone6 screen. Anyone know of a cheap place to get it fixed. I know apple will do it for like $109 if there is no frame damage thats my first option. But I have some nicks on the body so not sure if they will do it.

Shattered my iphone6 screen. Anyone know of a cheap place to get it fixed. I know apple will do it for like $109 if there is no frame damage thats my first option. But I have some nicks on the body so not sure if they will do it.
Check with kiosks at the mall

Thinking about upgrading to ATT Next 12 (currently on 18) and getting the 6S Plus right now. That'll put me eligible for the 2017 phone that is said to be redesigned. Whatever that word means to Apple. I just want the OLED screen.
I'm just hesitant because I want to see what they bring for the phone this year.

Same here. Trying to hold off another couple of months.

Thinking about upgrading to ATT Next 12 (currently on 18) and getting the 6S Plus right now. That'll put me eligible for the 2017 phone that is said to be redesigned. Whatever that word means to Apple. I just want the OLED screen.
I'm just hesitant because I want to see what they bring for the phone this year.

The new phone should be out in September and it should be redesigned

Same here. Trying to hold off another couple of months.
The new phone should be out in September and it should be redesigned
Based off rumors and reports this year which is normally a BIG REDESIGNED (number models) won't be so much, next year is suppose to be the HUGE REDESIGNED iphone. Believe this year is just getting rid of the headphone jack and changing the back of the camera.

This years?
I've read it's the same aluminum backing minus the antenna bands and the dual camera. Other than that it's the same looking phone just a bit slimmer.
Every new generation is a redesign, might be minimal but it is still considered a redesign to apple.

I thought they were going back to glass on the back of the phones? That's what was said a few days ago in here.

They aren't doing a huge redesign next year, that doesn't even follow apples model.

The 7s comes out next year not the iPhone 8.

Last edited:
The programmed obsolescence is why I try not to keep a phone longer than 1 year. I hate that phase where you see your phone's performance literally fall apart right in front of you although you've taken care of it. I won't be keeping this 6s Plus past this upcoming holiday season.

Every new generation is a redesign, might be minimal but it is still considered a redesign to apple.

I thought they were going back to glass on the back of the phones? That's what was said a few days ago in here.

They aren't doing a huge redesign next year, that doesn't even follow apples model.
I know apples model, having had an iPhone since the 1. But they're reporting the glass backing for next year. As well as the OLED screen. A lot of the redesign features are slated for 2017. And like I said, that marks the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. So despite the model we are used to, if they're gonna go all in, my bet is for the 10th anniversary.

Last edited:

Check with kiosks at the mall

Don't do this to yourself. At best, you'll be saving 20 bucks for a shotty job. Worst, you'll be paying more for a shotty job and a phone that may give you even more issues in the future. And it'll bring the resale value down a ton. Don't do it especially if you have a 6s.

Go to the Apple Store if your enclosure isn't super bent along the sides or isn't super dented inwards towards the display, making it look like the display isn't flush.

They will at least attempt it. Even if you've had it repaired at a third party before. At least that's what company wide policy should be. If the attempt is unsuccesful, as long as there's no other internal damage like liquid or corrosion, they'll replace the whole phone at the cost of the display/what they quoted you or are expecting to pay. Apple is all about setting and meeting the correct expectations. Don't forget to make an appointment ahead of time. Earlier the better. :wink:

This years?

I've read it's the same aluminum backing minus the antenna bands and the dual camera. Other than that it's the same looking phone just a bit slimmer.

It's all speculation right now. Can't be stating something as fact when none of us know. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom