Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Ive had my matte 7 for about 10hrs and love it, the only thing getting use to is how fast the fingerprint scanner is compare to my 6. Its so fast I cant even read all my notifications, I have to remember the phone wakes on pickup and I dont have to tap the home button.

Also how did you guys get all your notes, text messages on your new phone? I cant figure this out.
I had this issue as well because with the physical button you can "wake up" the phone without unlocking it. I guess thats why they want us to use the wake/sleep button which resolves the issue or the raise to wake works as well. 

Did anyone have any issues picking up their reserved phone from an Apple store?

I went to pick up two reserved phones from the Apple store on Fifth Ave and they didn't have anymore black 7+, because they sold out those models. The Apple manager didn't want to offer me any type of gift cards, but only wanted to take down my information to call me once a black 7+ arrived, since I've already paid for the phone. As I was giving the manger my information, an employee came up to us with a jet black 7+ 256gb and the manager wanted me to have it for the same price as the 7+ I've already paid for. I accepted the jet black, since that was the color I originally wanted and it had more memory.

I came out pretty good! :smokin

So you got a better phone for the same price? What kinda compensation you wanted?

So you got a better phone for the same price? What kinda compensation you wanted?

I was upset about waiting on line for two hours to be told they sold my phone, by mistake. I wanted to leave with my phone for the most part and a gift card for the inconvenience. Once they offered the better phone(for the price of a 128gb), that was the best outcome for me.

The employees were worried I was going to flip out, but I was laughing the whole time. I was upset, but me flipping out wasn't going to help anyone. They kept thanking me for being so calm.

Doesn't that mean they gave you someone elses jet black 7+? Since Apple had none in stock for those who werent picking up or didnt reserve?

Yo the transfer from one phone to the next was flawless. Don't even have to re enter passwords (that I forgot)
laugh.gif

How'd you do this, fam? Restore from Backup?
yeah went too smooth
smokin.gif
Thanks fam. How long did the Restore from Backup take to get everything up and running?

Doesn't that mean they gave you someone elses jet black 7+? Since Apple had none in stock for those who werent picking up or didnt reserve?

Apparently, the jet black 7+ was on the side for employees, but no one purchased it. Also, the manager claimed they get shipments in every day and another shipment should be coming in on Saturday.

I didn't want to come back in on the weekend, since I have plans and wasted my time waiting on the line for the phone. It worked out for everyone, overall.

Is it worth the jump from 6+?, I almost feel like holding out til next year

So the jet black 7 plus is actually out in the wild? There has to be under 500 people in the world right now that own it.

Restore went smooth, but all of my apps are at a waiting status and I can't open any of them. Anybody have this problem?

Last edited:
What's the difference between the 6S camera and the 7 because these pics look super clear to me. Could only imagine the 7+ cameras

Thanks fam. How long did the Restore from Backup take to get everything up and running?
The restore took about 10 minutes, getting all my apps downloaded took awhile I have about 70 apps :lol:

Restore went smooth, but all of my apps are at a waiting status and I can't open any of them. Anybody have this problem?

Yeah I had to change the wifi I was using

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom