Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Which case was that? :nerd:

-Drew

that premium case apple released with the iphone 5s, i posted it couple pages ago. Joint ripped at the corner where it fell too smh.
Anyone think apple would give me another case due to piss poor protection?

Im thinking about returning the phone and buying it somewhere else :lol:

Damn. Sorry to hear, man. Would you say the case is still worth it? I was supposed to pick one up.

-Drew

Don't get apple's cases, get a reputable case from a reputable case company.

Such as incipio, belkin, ibattz, otterbox or mophie.

Apple cases/bumpers are just cash grabs.

Just look at the 5c cases, is apple serious?

Everyone should buy a screen protector.

Some of the best screen protectors are made by mediadevil. 

I got 1 year of use from each screen protector that I got. 

Their customer service is great and they have easy tutorials and product support.

I can't reccomend this company enough.

You can get their screen protectors from amazon or their site.

http://mediadevil.com/us/

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=mediadevil iphone&index=blended

They have screen protectors that have antiglare, screen protectors that turn black depending on how your phone is positioned(perfect for creepers), and matte finished screen protectors.

I personally have used their crystal clear SPs and I really liked them.

Last edited:
^
I usually order some Spigen protectors but i'll check those out. Seems like a good price for them.

wait time for the gold 5S on sprint's website is estimated at 8 weeks! :x

when i went to sign up for the waitlist on friday, they told me 2-3 weeks, tops i'm assuming cause even then that's ridiculous. i better have not been bamboozled. :x :smh:

if anyone has the gold one, can you please post some pics of it?

wait time for the gold 5S on sprint's website is estimated at 8 weeks! :x

when i went to sign up for the waitlist on friday, they told me 2-3 weeks, tops i'm assuming cause even then that's ridiculous. i better have not been bamboozled. :x :smh:

if anyone has the gold one, can you please post some pics of it?

Sprint must be great where you live? I'm getting the hell away from them and their lack of LTE in DFW.

Just bought my 5S today.. went for the 64GB. This one might have to last me a long time and I'm gonna wanna take a TON of pictures on this. :smokin

Fingerprint sensor quality / functionality - :smokin

The gold 5s seems hard to get like a rare pokemon card. Don't think anyone on nt has one yet.

What I don't understand with Apple is, why does the production seem so short on the Gold iPhones? We all knew that it was the most popular color out of the bunch. :nerd:

.....oh wait. :lol:

Oct. 7 can't come any sooner. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
@spizike i meant the dude above you who was going to use his 5s without a case.

its production shortages on all of them.

the 5 has had production problems as well which is why it was discontinued since it would be impossible at the moment to make both phones because they use the same housing.

no idea what apple plans to do but they need to make a crap load of new metal housings so they dont have these issues all year long.

ive used all my iphones without cases..but ive also broken like 5 :lol:

get 3gs > drop/crack screen > wouldnt make a call so i said f it and broke my 3gs > got some **** android phone > got a 4 > dropped 4 in the toilet > got a 3gs > drop 3gs crack screen > get a 5 > drop 5 in toilet.....twice :wow: but it still works :pimp:

I'm going to keep a case on the 5 I just got as a replacement. I need to keep it in good shape for when I sell it and upgrade. My last 5 had a few cracks near the camera.

Had my 4s and I swear I lucked out with a tank :lol:
Dropped it in toilet a couple times and plenty of times dropped my phone from my lap after driving into ground.
No cracks at all. Just a few dinks but you wouldn't be able to tell unless you closely examined it.

Had my 4s and I swear I lucked out with a tank :lol:
Dropped it in toilet a couple times and plenty of times dropped my phone from my lap after driving into ground.
No cracks at all. Just a few dinks but you wouldn't be able to tell unless you closely examined it.

had my 4 for 3 years, dropped it like 100+ times and threw it a couple times :lol:

thing was a TANK, not a single issue.

til maybe like 3 weeks before i got the 5 i finally got a hairline crack on the back which you could barely see lol

Back
Top Bottom