Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So let's say that my cousin has the apple music family plan. Can I get added to his plan to be able to use it on my Iphone? I have my own Apple and Cloud ID.

Word? Might have to check my local. Rocking it naked at the moment (with AppleCare), but that's a steal. And the case is nice as hell. Had one on my 6+.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-i...rown/4561443.p?id=1219767633851&skuId=4561443

Did a store pickup and they gave me one all scratched up. The lady opened a brand new case for me which looked perfect.

Wanted the Saddle Brown more but couldn't pass up on this one. Color looks nice in person

The one for the Plus is still $50 :smh:

Word? Might have to check my local. Rocking it naked at the moment (with AppleCare), but that's a steal. And the case is nice as hell. Had one on my 6+.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-i...rown/4561443.p?id=1219767633851&skuId=4561443

Did a store pickup and they gave me one all scratched up. The lady opened a brand new case for me which looked perfect.

Wanted the Saddle Brown more but couldn't pass up on this one. Color looks nice in person

Ah damn, thought you meant the saddle brown, too. Can't rock with that brown, personally. :lol:

Good looks anyway. :pimp:

So let's say that my cousin has the apple music family plan. Can I get added to his plan to be able to use it on my Iphone? I have my own Apple and Cloud ID.

Yes. You need to set up family sharing, and the organizer has to be comfortable paying for apps you wanna download with the card they have one file. I really wish there was a way for family members to have their own payment method to pay for their own stuff.

Last edited:
Fam, I still have a 4S. Should I hold off until after they debut the iPhone 7?

You might as well wait for the new one to come out. There's only about 3 months left, if they're sticking to the same routine.

Speaking of this, my brother told me that they may be switching it up and releasing the new iPhone sometime early next year.

I hope it's not true, but it doesn't make sense to me at all, that would mean that they miss the holiday season boom.

Never had an iPhone. Finally took the plunge and got the iphone 6s plus (coming in 2 days). What am I in for? I've been Android for a long time now and haven't really had a top end phone for quite some time (used any random smart phone basically). Is there still no back button....how do I go back quickly?

Also, am getting it on that upgrade plan ish with some $8 a month or so protection plan (theft, damage, loss). Since I can upgrade it in a year do I even need to really be careful with it (get a case and such)? I'm sure I'll drop it at some point.

Also who is Siri.

Last edited:
Never had an iPhone. Finally took the plunge and got the iphone 6s plus (coming in 2 days). What am I in for? I've been Android for a long time now and haven't really had a top end phone for quite some time (used any random smart phone basically). Is there still no back button....how do I go back quickly?

Also, am getting it on that upgrade plan ish with some $8 a month or so protection plan (theft, damage, loss). Since I can upgrade it in a year do I even need to really be careful with it (get a case and such)? I'm sure I'll drop it at some point.

Also who is Siri.
back button? usually swipe right to go back or home key to exit out of stuff back to main screen.

idk what carrier you have but if you break or lose your phone i'm sure you still have to pay a deductible to get a replacement ($150-$200ish) so I would def suggest a case at least just to have one. my case saves a shattered screen at least once a month. more like once a week. thats a lot of money potentially. 

I'm sure you probably just needed a new phone but I still think people shouldnt get new iphones so close to the new model releasing. in 3 months the iphone 7 drops and it'll have some pretty considerable changes. but i get not everyone can wait.

:lol:

latest

Got the 6s+ yesterday, this things nice man. Will never go back to smaller screened phones now. Used to struggle with texting lol

I had an Iphone since 07 until 2013 and went to the Note 3. Nice phone until now, it won't read my sim card so I had to go back to my 4s while I either send the Note 3 to Samsung for $73 repair or wait for the Iphone 7. The wait will be unbearable. The 4s runs on 3g and ungodly small (reason I went for the Note 3).

Note 3 is a great phone but technical support is terrible.

My first issue was a year ago, random apps would not open and this where I noticed Apple blows Samsung out the water. I walk into At&t puts me on the phone with Samsung and I am told they need to go into my phone remotely after a hour of being on the phone with them. I wait till I got home since they said it would take while and it sure took a while. Called them when I got home and it took close to 2 hours but they fixed the problem.

My second issue was more recently before it stopped reading my sim. It would not properly located me, so Waze was useless. I chunked it up as a lost.

Third issue the sim card reader. Go to Att, they refer me to Samsung Tech Support then Samsung refers me to a Best Buy with a Samsung Kiosk, the Kiosk refers you back to ATT and back to Samsung Tech Support. I visited At&t 3 times and called Samsung Tech Support 5 times. Took a week for someone to tell my phone needs to be sent in for repair.

I miss walking into an Apple store with my problem and leaving with is solved the same day.

END RANT

Nearly bought a 6s plus today, decided to walk out at the last second. I'm hoping my 5 holds up till the 7 is released. Really hoping that there aren't any delays

Nearly bought a 6s plus today, decided to walk out at the last second. I'm hoping my 5 holds up till the 7 is released. Really hoping that there aren't any delays

Almost happened to me too. I really hope there are no delays and the 7 drops in September. My Note3 is on its last legs :x :smh:

Best part of having an iPhone is having the Apple Store available to you. Customer service is excellent. Like my man with the Note, if you've ever had to mail a phone in to Samsung or another company then you know how frustrating the process can be

Cliffs:

Faulty phone case, old/worn at the bottom
phone drops/breaks
got it fixed at one of THOSE stores.
Dude fixes screen but now touch ID doesn't work.
Apple says I'm out of warranty (5 months), nothing they can do unless I wanna pay another $130

I'm going to go back to the store and ask for a partial refund I guess. Huge sign that says no refunds but dude obviously did unacceptable work....

can't wait til September for new iPhone for a fresh start....

Story:
Just wanted to share this....

so my iPhone case has a loose rubber flap at the bottom of the case.

this weekend I dropped my phone and the case shattered in the most wicked way...

Apple charges $130 to replace, but I didn't wanna wait 2 days because I needed the phone for work.

Took it to a store in little five points to fix it, unauthorized technician.

He fixed the screen and it looked great. But the touch ID was now no longer working.

He replaces back light and button and senson, still doesn't work.

he says go to apple. Apple says I'm 5 months out of warranty. Kick rocks....

Why would Apple take two days? They replaced my screen back in January and I was in and out in less than two hours.

Apple sucks, my iPhone 6S died last night while I was sleeping.

Lost everything, went to the store and give me a rental phone that's a regular 6. They're sending my 6S to get repaired SMFH.

I'm so mad I don't have a laptop to back up my stuff. Worst thing is losing 95% of your stuff especially most recent.

My last iCloud back up which I don't even use is from December 30th 2015

Idk how a 6 month brand new phone can just stop working like that. I haven't even dropped it or anything

Back
Top Bottom