Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If it's just the contact info and small stuff you're worried about I'd just back that up to the cloud before taking it in.

My verizon store was dope, they let me come in and take pictures off my phone a day later after I traded in my old phone and transferred services. They held off on sending it out for me. Brought in my laptop and extracted all the ones I needed.

If it's just the contact info and small stuff you're worried about I'd just back that up to the cloud before taking it in.

My verizon store was dope, they let me come in and take pictures off my phone a day later after I traded in my old phone and transferred services. They held off on sending it out for me. Brought in my laptop and extracted all the ones I needed.

That's my thing - i won't be able to backup their phones for them before going in.

I can go today before i go out of town and they don't know how to back up their phones... they're old! LOL

That's my thing - i won't be able to backup their phones for them before going in.

I can go today before i go out of town and they don't know how to back up their phones... they're old! LOL

The rep at the store may be able to do it.

I got my contacts and stuff through an app that connects between phones using wifi and transfers over everything. I can't remember the app name, didn't even know about it til the rep told me.

hey guys quick question -

i'm about to put my parents under my plan cuz they're due for an upgrade and the cell phone companies don't do contracts anymore, right?

They're with AT&T and i'm with Verizon.

They both have a 5 so i'll upgrade them to a 6S.

Anyway, they won't be with me for the upgrade, i'll just transfer their numbers and stuff.

Can I backup their old iphones after i go to the store and get their new iphones?

Then restore the new iphone from the backup i just did?

I dont' want them losing their contacts and other info....

As long as they have their contacts turned on through iCloud their good to go. Also when getting a new phone always set up as new. When I bought my phone and backed it up from iPhone 5 it messed up the battery.

Cool... Think I can go a couple day after I get them the phone? Will it still work?

I think as long as the old phone isn't wiped yet it will work. All it needs to be able to do is turn on, download the app, and initiate the transfer.

If you're gonna be a couple of days I'd definitely call the store and ask or arrange something with them. The dude who helped me was hella chill so he was like "yeah I'll hold off on erasing it and sending it out, just come back before 3 days and take care of it."

anyone having problems connecting to the game center? i keep getting the Error 3 pop up. its annoying because i want to play Marvel Future Fight on my iPad but it doesnt transfer over my stats from my phone. i looked online and someone mentioned resetting all setting which i did but still have the problem. anyone? :nerd:

Even 32gb isn't much especially if you take pictures and videos

I got 64 and still go about 35gb left and I got ton of stuff saved

32 after the software and stuff you will be lucky if you have 25gb that useable

Rumor is apple might finally ditch the 16gb for the 32 in the iphone 7 as a base model.
nerd.gif
heard theyre not

why does my ipod want me to sign in using my brothers email to update apps? im already signed in with minre. this doesnt make sense smh

I could survive with 32GB, I'm a cloud storage guy anyway. Would probably still get the 64GB for the resale value though

In case you guys are looking for a new case, the Thin Fit Hybrid from Spigen is really nice. "Metal" buttons are a definite improvement over my old case

33da1d4e-0841-46b2-a6b5-13f19daf883f.jpg._CB293124022__SR285,285_.jpg

I was wondering, if I don't have apple care but I'm still under apples 1 year warranty is it possible for me to tell them hey can I trade this black 6s for the pink 6s??

I was wondering, if I don't have apple care but I'm still under apples 1 year warranty is it possible for me to tell them hey can I trade this black 6s for the pink 6s??

I don't think so. If anything they will give you a refurbished black one if you need a replacement

No

Even if you have apple care, you can't trade for different colors and no genius will allow it

Do you guys know if when I do a backup it does the "numbers" app?

2 of my files won't open because they've been updating for like 3 days and I want to delete the app and re install to see what happens but I don't want to lose my data. When I try to make a copy I can't because it says they're updating

Or do they get automatically updated to iCloud ?? I've never done it manually before btw

Last edited:

why does my ipod want me to sign in using my brothers email to update apps? im already signed in with minre. this doesnt make sense smh

this happens with my moms phone and my sisters account, idk why

this is because the purchases on your phone you're trying to update were purchased while signed in/with that account. not yours.

only way around it is to isolate the purchases made on the old AppleID, delete them and reinstall them with your current AppleID.

oh, and...

View media item 2060421
bruh.

Last edited:
So my tempered glass screen protector shattered after I dropped my phone in a parking lot, however it served its purpose and saves my real screen. Now I'm waiting for a new one in the mail and am using my phone raw, and maaaaaaaaaan does it feel good. The original glass is so much nicer than the screen protector

I remember i saw someone phone who fell and instead of the glass protector shattering it was the actual iphone sscreen lol, it failed him

Back
Top Bottom