• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
They
One bad thing about Gboard is that it doesn't have voice-to-text. I miss that feature about the stock keyboard

i realized this shortly after download...its a deal breaker for me sadly i use talk-to-text all the time. Why would they leave that out? I use it when i drive all the time

I use it when driving as well. My only guess is that Apple doesn't give 3rd party keyboards access to the microphone

Can't you use seri?

sadly siri cuts you off. If you say "send text to Ralph"
Then it says "what would you like to say to ralph"

As soon as you pause to think it asks to send. "Hey man when are you getting home.....I ha..."

Ok ready to send it...like no...i paused to take a breathe you piece.

I love Gboard for my iPhone.

But i do like some of the features that the OG iOS keyboard has. Like voice to text, landscape short cuts (6+ only), etc. (i don't have the S version so i don't get that 3d touch to move the curser)  

To remedy this, i keep Ggoard as my first keyboard and the OG iOS one as my second. I got rid of the stand alone emoji keyboard because Gboard has all the emojis already and its searchable on that. 

its real simple and fast to switch back n forth too. 

I don't see the point of that Allo app, it's functionality is redundant to dozens of other messaging apps

Y'day my phone scared the **** out of me. Y'day I was charging it by my tv in my bedroom, and once it gets to 80% the battery saver shuts off and all of the stuff comes back on that goes off when your battery saver comes on. So I'm watching GS/OKC and that Neil Patrick Harris commercial comes on, the one where he says "hey Siri, read my ....." so when he said it my phone/Siri did exactly what he said and it brought my notes up, it was cool and creepy at the same time. Don't believe me, try it, just leave your phone on during the playoffs near the tv and when the commercial comes on it will do it.

I dont see why that woudnt work.
laugh.gif
It was just creepy to me.

Y'day my phone scared the **** out of me. Y'day I was charging it by my tv in my bedroom, and once it gets to 80% the battery saver shuts off and all of the stuff comes back on that goes off when your battery saver comes on. So I'm watching GS/OKC and that Neil Patrick Harris commercial comes on, the one where he says "hey Siri, read my ....." so when he said it my phone/Siri did exactly what he said and it brought my notes up, it was cool and creepy at the same time. Don't believe me, try it, just leave your phone on during the playoffs near the tv and when the commercial comes on it will do it.

:lol: happened to me a few months back with the Cookie Monster commercial. i was like wthhh?

i thought "Hey Siri" only worked when connected to the charger.

Back
Top Bottom