Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have the 5s and have seen the 5 from my girlfriend's...Definitely not worth the switch. I'd advise you guys to wait for the 6.

However, I came from the 4 and that was ancient and was a POS, therefore an upgrade was necessary for me.

Anyone know the dimensions of the lock and background wallpapers?

It's so annoying that you can get a decent wallpaper on here

yesterday i walked right into the att store at noon and got the 5s i wanted. in and out within 10 minutes. i laughed at the people still waiting in line at apple.

Just bought an iphone 5S

Started from the bottom(3gs), now I'm here(5). 
glasses.gif

Also YOU SHOULD BUY APPLECARE OR A SQUARETRADE WARRANTY!

Which is the better protection plan to buy, AppleCare or the one Best Buy offers? I just bought my iPhone 5S at Best Buy but declined their protection plan to compare it with AppleCare. I have 15 days to purchase Best Buy's protection plan, but if I decide to go with AppleCare, can I do that or do I have to purchase it the same time I bought my iPhone?

Just bought an iphone 5S
Started from the bottom(3gs), now I'm here(5). 8)

Also YOU SHOULD BUY APPLECARE OR A SQUARETRADE WARRANTY!
Did you get squaretrade warranty? I've considered it, but I'm being super cheap...:lol:

Which is the better protection plan to buy, AppleCare or the one Best Buy offers? I just bought my iPhone 5S at Best Buy but declined their protection plan to compare it with AppleCare. I have 15 days to purchase Best Buy's protection plan, but if I decide to go with AppleCare, can I do that or do I have to purchase it the same time I bought my iPhone?
You have a year to purchase AppleCare.

The 5s is not worth upgrading from the 5. Every review says most apps and games are not even optimized for the new chip. By the time that happens the 6 will be fast approaching. Not if only I could find a shop that didn't charge 200+ for a full color change

exactly, i think i said this before like 40 pages ago but no apps will even be using this tech or w/e til sometime later and by then the 6 will be near so really if you have the 5, you arent missing at all. videos and reviews confirmed it.

hell, hit me up if you find someone to do a color conversion for cheap SMH i really wanna make my 5 gold with black badly. just use this til next summer and im good.

no you dont, its 30 days.

Any time I call they tell me I have a year to add it...

Anyone know the dimensions of the lock and background wallpapers?

It's so annoying that you can get a decent wallpaper on here

iOS7 is trash with wallpapers, not matter how you want it, its not gonna fit perfect. in iOS6, perfect fit everytime

well on the site and in store, it says 30 days from the date of purchase and you need receipt for proof.

that is applecare plus, not sure if they have others.

applecare is anytime within the year for mac/macbooks

well on the site and in store, it says 30 days from the date of purchase and you need receipt for proof.

Last time I called (in July) they offered it to me, and even told me how many days I had left to buy it. I got n phone in January.

Not saying you're wrong, but that's just what the dude told me.

Housing swap for the 5 is what I may go for. I already have the white model, just need the gold frame.

Last time I called (in July) they offered it to me, and even told me how many days I had left to buy it. I got n phone in January.

Not saying you're wrong, but that's just what the dude told me.

thats fine, he could be wrong but it says it on the site and even in store. i just dont want some dude on here thinking he could buy it at a later time and get screwed you know? :lol:

maybe the phone customer service can do w/e they want and add it but then again, you cant buy it online unless you order the phone at the same time. Because if you buy in store, they have to inspect the phone before they register it.

so im not sure how they can do it over the phone when you can have a broken phone already then just add it, thats why they inspect it so you dont get a brand new phone for $80 and pull a scam

Maybe dude was just being helpful since I was having so many problems with my phone at the time?

I would suggest going with squaretrade. 

Best buy's warranty isn't as good as squaretrade.

Here's a comparison of ST to applecare.

http://dealnews.com/features/War-of-the-Warranties-Apple-Care-vs.-Square-Trade/541964.html

Just bought an iphone 5S
Started from the bottom(3gs), now I'm here(5). 
glasses.gif

Also YOU SHOULD BUY APPLECARE OR A SQUARETRADE WARRANTY!
Did you get squaretrade warranty? I've considered it, but I'm being super cheap...
laugh.gif
Yes. I have a squaretrade warranty for pretty much all my electronics.

If you plan on owning your phone for over a year, a warranty should be looked into.

If not, you should be good if you're not that clumsy.

Here's a comparison of applecare to squaretrade.

http://dealnews.com/features/War-of-the-Warranties-Apple-Care-vs.-Square-Trade/541964.html

I've talked on the phone with apple employees and squaretrade employees to decide who is better. 

ST is better, becasue they're warranty is more flexible and cheaper.

Correct, but applecare only covers mechanical failure and defects.

Applecare+ covers two cases of accidents, which needs to be purchased 30 days after the sale date of said iphone.

Good looks iYen. I'm relatively not clumsy, but ya never know.

Squaretrade seems a little more "lenient" from what I remember -- My last purchase was over 4+ years ago.

Anyone with an iphone4 upgrade to iOS7? How bad is the lag? Should I update?

I would go ahead and update. I have it on my 4, and it is smooth other than the entering and exiting app animations. It is pretty hit or miss with the 4, I saw one guys who had the 4 running it perfectly on iOS 7, so maybe you will have a better experience than me.

exactly, i think i said this before like 40 pages ago but no apps will even be using this tech or w/e til sometime later and by then the 6 will be near so really if you have the 5, you arent missing at all. videos and reviews confirmed it.

hell, hit me up if you find someone to do a color conversion for cheap SMH i really wanna make my 5 gold with black badly. just use this til next summer and im good.
Cool will do

Back
Top Bottom