Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Signed up for the family plan pretty much put the whole fam and then some on lol that price point is just crazy.  Spotify/Tidal is def dead! 

What are you guys listening to add it to this thread.. Official Apple Music Thread Vol. Spotify Is Dead Post Your Playlist

I just wish I could import my Tidal and spotify playlists and favorties in 
eyes.gif

I went completely streaming a few months ago and never looked back most of the  songs i have are on streaming and mixtapes i can just go to datpiff or hot new hip hop. Downloading tedious annoying and even more stupid when it comes to device space & sync time. 

My ONLY complaint so far is the heart button doesn't actually place the song into favorites you have to add it to your music for it to be added there which is annoying on the go. THAT needs to be 1 button like every other service. However I wonder how bad this will impact iTunes sales? Who will want to download and own music now that you can stream it. I see apple breaking even when it comes to iTunes loses but I guess they don't care at this point its simply to kill the competition and rain supreme in 2-3 years rather then immediately. I think the adoption rate will be about 30% of people with iPhone/iOS in the next 5 years. Do the math there and the numbers are 
sick.gif
 just imagine as soon as you open up the music app on every iPhone its an offer to sign up for unlimited music for 3 months free is there. Im in the subscription service business and when I say 70% of users that sign up for trials NEVER cancel them which means they are going to eat so crazy off of conversions. No more downloads etc. the only way spotify or tidal can keep up is going freemium completely and just playing ads in between skips like pandora. 

Last edited:
yeah I never thought they would be a day where I have more pics than music in my phone but it has happened :lol:

Downloading thousands of songs just isn't for me anymore

Today was just launch....Apple music will get the kinks out but I do love what I'm seeing so far

If you have more than one person in your house using Spotify premium, switching is a no-brainer IMO. $15 for 6 people is going to kill Spotify unless they offer something similar.

I also like the fact that I can use my iTunes account to pay for it since iTunes cards can always be found for a discount.

i have premium. i like it and its only $10. itunes was charging me $13 for it.. :smh:

can you add albums similar to spotify for offline play or do you still have to purchase albums? thats clutch for my commute to work.
also is it real live FM radio? that would be a deciding factor for me too as spotify doesnt offer radio.

Contemplating switching to Apple Music heavily. Probably gonna stick with Spotify for at least another month and wait until Apple gets the kinks out.

i have premium. i like it and its only $10. itunes was charging me $13 for it.. :smh:

can you add albums similar to spotify for offline play or do you still have to purchase albums? thats clutch for my commute to work.
also is it real live FM radio? that would be a deciding factor for me too as spotify doesnt offer radio.

Yes you can add albums for offline play. It is all the same thing really, just an apple skin and look. Only difference is apple has a $15 sub where you can share with 6 peopls. (great deal imo)

Also the radio is a 24/hr live radio. Its great been listening to it more than my own music/playlist so far.

Contemplating switching to Apple Music heavily. Probably gonna stick with Spotify for at least another month and wait until Apple gets the kinks out.

Tbh there isnt too many kinks. Only one is the like button not placing them in your favorites unless the song is added to your music. Otherwise its been solid imo.

yeah I never thought they would be a day where I have more pics than music in my phone but it has happened
laugh.gif

Downloading thousands of songs just isn't for me anymore
Man I don't have the desire to download music anymore.

I'd rather just put on a station and let it play man. 

I've become my Father, I learned to love 50-70's music when I was little because my folks listened to it. Carpenters, Beatles, Al Green, Earth Wind and Fire etc.

Now all I want to hear when I select music outside of the radio is, my hits from 6th grade until I was 26 or so.

My parents listened to nothing new that we liked, and now I listen to nothing new that is hot right now.

just my hits from my kid and teen and early 20 days, I am my Father man damn.

90s Rap, Webbie's Savage Life or Dogg Food by the Dogg Pound are the only thing I play on the reg, but downloading, nah man never, I will buy an album on the Impulse buy though yea.

Last edited:
Man, I absolutely HATE the radio.  But Beats 1 is actually kind of good.  They play a nice variety of catchy songs from different genres.  Seems like a good place to discover new music.  

I'm definitely switching to the apple subscription. The family share thing for 15 bucks is too clutch. Album cover change wasn't that big of a deal for me. Once again Apple has taken something that already existed and put their own twist on it. The new look to the artwork is clean too! :smokin

Last edited:
So is this like xm through Apple? If so I'm game. I'm so sick of every song on every pandora station I have. I listen to music 15 hours a day so real radio would be cool.

So is this like xm through Apple? If so I'm game. I'm so sick of every song on every pandora station I have. I listen to music 15 hours a day so real radio would be cool.

:lol: It's nothing like XM man. The radio portion of it is literally ONE station that plays all types of music. It's live 24 hours a day with different DJs, requests, etc.

The on demand part is basically Spotify by Apple, but better if you're an iDevice user because it's baked into the Apple ecosystem.

I've found that discovering new artists is better with AM. After setting my account up and selecting the genres and artists I like most, they pushed me some damn good music I've never heard of.

This Apple Music app sucks. It changed most of my album covers and some tags. Anyway to revert back to the old album covers I had?

I just checked the new app out and noticed this as well. Hadn't uploaded any music to my phone so all that was on there was what's been purchased through iTunes and was in the cloud, but I too was missing artwork. Not sure why songs purchased directly through iTunes would be missing artwork now as they never did before the update.

Last edited:
The only thing that would keep me from using this is that i already have a jailbreak tweak that lets me download music within the itunes store app and adds straight to my library with covers/album art directly. and also im a heavy siriusxm use and i spend alot of time listening to various channels on my phone for both music and talk radio

Last edited:
Quick question about the Do No Disturb feature. If this feature is on will the person calling me hear 2-3 rings before it sends them to VM or will the call go straight to VM with 0 rings?

It will ring out like a normal phone call on their end, on your end the call won't even come up unless they're on your favorites list, but it will show the missed call in the call log. Same with texts.

Do not disturb is flawed due to there not being a scheduled option for certain days. I miss a lot of mornjng calls/texts on the weekend due to this.

It will ring out like a normal phone call on their end, on your end the call won't even come up unless they're on your favorites list, but it will show the missed call in the call log. Same with texts.

Do not disturb is flawed due to there not being a scheduled option for certain days. I miss a lot of mornjng calls/texts on the weekend due to this.
Why do u turn on DND????
Like I have kids and fam
And if something happens like an emergency
And they have to call u from a different phone that's not in ur favorite list
I never wanna miss that call
How come u don't just set to vibrate

Back
Top Bottom