Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
For all interested and been asking about bite for ios 8..... Got a email from the devs...

"To be honest we were not expecting the jailbreak to be out so quickly and have only just commenced work on this project.

Typically it takes us around 7 to 9 months to rewrite biteSMS to work on new iOS versions (depending how much has changed underneath the covers, especially the SpringBoard).

Also, just last week, our main developer resigned, which has left us a little exposed here :frown:

So, in summary we are trying to see what can be achieved, but the practical reality is that it's going to take us some time, in the order of months.

Please bear with us, while we assess our options. Thanks"

I cut out the convo and other parts but you get the gist. In others words dont hold your breath on bitesms being available in the near future.

whats the repo for livemediaplayer?
No repo, it's in the App Store.

as for the 1st npart it depends on the stream signal as well as your signal.... 

as far as unlock is concerned theres an app called unlock sound and you can customize the sound of the unlock/lockscreen..... as far as keyboard is concerned what do you mean like turn the clicking on and off or a customize sound for keyclicks....?

But as far as the unlock sound they removed that when the 5s/5c came out.... But with that tweak you can add it back or make your own. and the same with the keyboard clicks... since ios 8 because there are apps that you can get that make custom keyboard sounds as well as custom keyboards/fonts etc.... 
Cool. Thanks fam. And yeah I was talking about a custom sound for keyclicks.

Anyone know if 3G unrestrictor is working for iPhone 6+? I downloaded it, however, my YouTube vids aren't super clear, do I have to enable something?

I'm sick man... Got my Sprint 6+ last week and I have an antenna issue. I literally go through rapid cycling of my signal whenever I'm out of wifi....

Called Sprint and they will take the return with no fees etc but now I gotta wait another 5-6 weeks for a space gray 64 GIG.... :smh: . Apple says for me to go through Sprint because if I take a phone from the Genius bar I will be unable to get outta my contract since I won't have the original phone Sprint issued me.

I'm sick man... Got my Sprint 6+ last week and I have an antenna issue. I literally go through rapid cycling of my signal whenever I'm out of wifi....

Called Sprint and they will take the return with no fees etc but now I gotta wait another 5-6 weeks for a space gray 64 GIG.... :smh: . Apple says for me to go through Sprint because if I take a phone from the Genius bar I will be unable to get outta my contract since I won't have the original phone Sprint issued me.
When you get a chance...leave sprint. They are the worst. Smh you should raise hell and get something knocked off the bill

for all you folks having a hard time w/ itunes and adding music

pwntunes ios8

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p...ritoflogic.pwntunes.ios8_GetBySonpham1102.deb

allows you to drag and drop music w/o itunes and music can be from anywhere

also update to grooveshark and grooveshark enhancer 

its like pandora but you can enter any artist/album etc... and play the album/collection from the artist, radio mode, and you can add to your collection or playlist for on/offline unlimited for free...

ill also post premium spotify as well as itunes radio with premium unlimited account

Back
Top Bottom