Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
It should price the phone of your choosing at upgrade price at checkout, if you are eligible for an upgrade, if not it will show retail pricing at checkout, if it's in a store close to you reserve it there for pickup.

No I'm saying , if I order a plus online , and then I see it instore me to reserve , I know I can cancel it , but will the upgrade go back immediately for me to use it in the store ?

It should price the phone of your choosing at upgrade price at checkout, if you are eligible for an upgrade, if not it will show retail pricing at checkout, if it's in a store close to you reserve it there for pickup.

No I'm saying , if I order a plus online , and then I see it instore me to reserve , I know I can cancel it , but will the upgrade go back immediately for me to use it in the store ?

I'm not sure I understand your question.
If you use the upgrade on an online purchase and then cancel, your upgrade is still eligible to use in store.

But why would you cancel it just to pick the phone up in store? It will point you to the store that has them in stock for pickup there(Unless it's a non-Apple store and it's a Autborized dealer like Sprint,T-Mobile etc)

I'm not sure I understand your question.
If you use the upgrade on an online purchase and then cancel, your upgrade is still eligible to use in store.

But why would you cancel it just to pick the phone up in store? It will point you to the store that has them in stock for pickup there(Unless it's a non-Apple store and it's a Autborized dealer like Sprint,T-Mobile etc)

This is what I'm saying

I see a plus that's unavailable in the Apple Store around me

So I'm like **** it , let me order it online what the hell

All of a sudden , three days later , BOOM it pops up in store , now what I want to do now is cancel the order so I can get the phone that day right?

So when I cancel my order , will the upgrade eligibility come back immediately so i can use it online for reserve

The reason why I'm asking is because Att had to reverse my upgrade in the STORE when I canceled my ip6 last week , I just want to hurry and cop it if it appears online without any hassle like paying full retail price

GEt it ? :lol:

nothinafta nothinafta Well the easy way to test that real quick is hop on Apple online and act like you've found the phone you want, go through the full checkout process and see if it prices you at retail or upgrade price. If it prices you at full retail them you know it hasn't processed yet and just make a call to your carrier to correct the problem, if it prices it at upgrade price then you know your good to cop as soon as the phone you want pops on at the store you want.

8.0.2 has been clutch so far
smokin.gif
 no complaints here.

:x That struggle plan

You can't even download apps with that, b.

Last edited:
My 6 Plus just got shipped! My date range was 10/2-10/13, so if you're in that same boat (or later) know that it may come sooner. I didn't get an email, but I logged in to ATT.com and checked "my orders" and it said "shipped" this AM and got tracking and all.

Pumped!

Had a date range of 10/2-10/13 from Att and got delivered yesterday. Didn't even get a tracking until that morning.

obviously it's software. but NFC is a hardware chip that obviously needs software to run.

apple pay isnt stritcly using the nfc hardware. apple pay again, is a software suite changing the payment platform of IOS. apple pay could still work without nfc you would just lose the ability to make payments to terminals. You could still use the other features to pay within your browser or applications. You guys are looking at one of its uses as oppose to the bigger picture.The original poster stated apple pay was nothing new when it in fact is pretty new.

Last edited:
Battery life has been pretty impressive on the 6.. Maybe it's cause my 5 was terrible but the 6 takes me through my day pretty easy.

Hope updating to 8.0.2 ain't gonna kill it :x but I've been liking the battery so far.
View media item 1195765

Last edited:
I'd have to say battery life seems to always remain about the same. They seem to basically be the same battery and just increase as the screen increases. So the 6 battery is about the same as the 5 compared to it's size/screen. Never any real jumps, the 6 is lacking with this undersized battery compared to the competitors.

Maybe cause my 5 battery was near death..but it was usually dead by lunch :lol: now I'm at like 60ish after lunch and throw it on the charger before bed with 10-20%

Last edited:
Don't worry your battery life will be garbage this time next year, battery strength steadily declines and after a year you'll definitely notice it.

Back
Top Bottom