Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Hey FAM this is my first iPhone. (regular 6) Been using android forever. Before that the old school windows mobile.

The screen and quality of the phone is on point. Its what I expected from apple. apple needs to redesign that home button and bezel though. makes the phone bigger than it should, when it could have been used for more screen

But software wise and this ecosystem apple folks always talk about.. I'm gonna have to get use to it. I can't seem to have any freedom of what I want to do.

Is this really the home screen? There is no separate "desktop" and an app drawer? I also keep trying to find a menu or back button lol. I see iOS8 released new features, which no lie been on android for a while, its a good thing too because if it didnt i would be even more like WTF

everyone use to always say theres these things on the iphone that they miss when they go to android, but MAN! there are A LOT of things im missing and have to get use to on IOS. i'll see how it plays out.. ill give it a shot.

EDIT,
do you guys use the built in mail app or do you download the respective mail app for each one (yahoo, gmail, etc).

Gold 6 plus for the lady. Was in and out thanks to the apple in store pickup.

View media item 1188375
Doesn't look that big here?
Maybe I got mans hands lol. You can see the size difference if you position your current iphone the same way.

Same here!

You payed online then picked it up? I see some available in my area but I want to go in and pay for it.

Yea ordered this morning around 7 for in store pickup. You might be able to pay with cash when you go. If anything you can buy and return and then use cash.

Welcome to Apple Kal.
And I have the 6 as well and it's sexy.
Sprint hooked me up. Let me cut my two year contract in hanf and let me do month to month payments after I'm finished paying off the phone only 50 bucks a month :pimp:

I had every single iPhone
This is by far the best one

Loving it.

Att 20 gb of share data is plenty for me :lol:

Welp .. Moviebox worked perfectly fine on an iPhone 5 on iOS8.. I just changed date quick to the 16th and opened the link and click the green thing. Downloaded and installed in under a minute. Put date back to auto and everything is fine

So since I have the 16gb could I just buy cloud storage for my photos/apps/music etc..
It's only 99c for 20 extra gb ?

The tempered glass screen protectors? :lol: those are even uglier. Adds like .3mm to your phone. Would you run the risk of the actual screen scratching? My iPhone 5 had to have one protector cause the glass still scratch and scuffed. I rather wait to see what happens to others first but I hate those glass things. Those get scratched even more easily

I got the tempered glass on my phone m8 and my LG g2 . and trust me you can't tell it is on there, no different then the screen protector. that tempered glass saved my phone a few times

I thought it would be thick but it's not

I installed a Zagg shield last night. It looked terrible at first just adhesive & air bubbles everywhere. I started to take it off but when I woke up this morning all of the adhesive was gone & I'm down to 4 tiny air bubbles. I was pissed when I went to sleep smh.

do they make those shatter proof screen covers for the 6+ yet?

amazon? :nerd:

wish they would put the silicone apple care on smazon so i can spend this money on got in my account

I got the tempered glass on my phone m8 and my LG g2 . and trust me you can't tell it is on there, no different then the screen protector. that tempered glass saved my phone a few times

I thought it would be thick but it's not
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1784126

I'm good man

i think you gotta wait til a month or so after release so its a perfect fit. thats why a lot of stuff i dont trust to buy right after release unless its a top company

Def need a case, this phone is super thin I dont feel safe

Especially with the camera

I installed a Zagg shield last night. It looked terrible at first just adhesive & air bubbles everywhere. I started to take it off but when I woke up this morning all of the adhesive was gone & I'm down to 4 tiny air bubbles. I was pissed when I went to sleep smh.

Had a Zagg on my 5S, since I got it from Best Buy and they installed it. Gave it a chance, but was annoyed the way it looked. Ghost Armor and the Steinheil Oleophobic look better IMO.

Got that Gold 6+ from Radio Shack. Took a lil bit longer cuz employee was new and hadnt sold a phone before. But took bout 25 mix.

Wasn't expecting to get anything so soon so didn't have a case or nothing. Had to go to AT&T and get one. Damn that $20 for this weak *** case. Gonna have to make it do til I get a better one next week

Pointless get this sexy *** gold phone cover it up with this solid all over black case

Back
Top Bottom