Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Ended up getting wifey her space grey 6 yesterday morning. 1,2,3 in and out of the Verizon store

My 6 plus was a whole different story. No store in a 30 mile radius got them except the Apple Store and they sold out in the matter of 30-40 min. Luckily my boy was heading out this way from Nyc so he picked me up one :smoking . Ended up with a gold 64gig. Not the color I wanted but hey at least I don't have to wait.

I got a Space Gray 6. The screen is a perfect size IMHO. Its not too big and its not small at all. The phone is so smooth and light that I find myself being extra careful with it. I could not imagine trying to use a 6+ as a daily driver. I do a lot with one hand and the 4.7 puts me right at the limit of that.

Im still intrigued by the 6+ tho. The huge top and bottom bezels turn me off tho.

Last edited:
(0-100) real quick could someone give me the run down on how att next works. I called an att store and tried to get the answer but not even the store rep sounded like he knew. I'm not eligible for a full upgrade til may 2015.

also I have a galaxy s4 and an iphone 4s lying around. are there any stores that are accepting those as a trade in towards the 6 or are they too old? both mint no damage either.
att will give you 200 dollars store credit for that 4s

Welp purchased the 6 64gb from apple to pick up today after checking out both of them yesterday 6 is just easier to use hands down. Dont know why apple hit me with so many dang fees though they will be hearing from me..

http://www.pgyer.com/moviebox

No jailbreak needed.. seems to be working fine for them folks on reddit.
NO WAY!!! Only reason why I didn't sell my iphone 5s wanted to keep my jailbreak just for moviebox! So this will always work?
People in the thread weren't having any issues.

I'll try it when I get home from work.. came in since no one else can run this machine smh.. but I'm about to leave in like an hour or so I'll llet you know or you can try it yourself.

Last edited:
Ouch.. I'd be heated in that situation :smh:

How you gonna charge my account and my phone didn't eem ship :smh:  and y'all have no clue of where my phone even is :x :x

Bruh. I already used my upgrade and paid the cash in store for my preorder and I have NO information. When I call the store they act like they can't even help me. Frustrating

Ouch.. I'd be heated in that situation 
mean.gif

How you gonna charge my account and my phone didn't eem ship 
mean.gif
 and y'all have no clue of where my phone even is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
Bruh. I already used my upgrade and paid the cash in store for my preorder and I have NO information. When I call the store they act like they can't even help me. Frustrating
TMo 
sick.gif

Welp purchased the 6 64gb from apple to pick up today after checking out both of them yesterday 6 is just easier to use hands down. Dont know why apple hit me with so many dang fees though they will be hearing from me..
What fees did they hit you with bro?

Yeah. Told me I would get it on the first couple days but not one store has gotten 1 6+

I will wait but don't make me give you my money.

Man I have no clue when my 6 plus is gonna come in :lol:

I just checked my tmobile order info email.

Its saying between the 24th-26th now :stoneface:

I'm hoping UPS makes a surprise visit before though |I

At least you have an actual date.  :lol:

My card was charged, got all the emails/texts that it would arrive on Friday via overnight shipping and yesterday.....nothing.

Called today and was essentially told that they don't know.  I'm probably going to hit up my local TMO stores and see if they have anything left.  If they do, I'll cop there and cancel my other order.

Seriously contemplating making that switch to VZW, too.  This whole iPhone 6 thing has been amateur hour at TMO...makes me see why they're the #4 major carrier despite Sprint being complete garbage.  Like yo, you can't take my money and then tell me you have no idea when I'll be receiving the product I paid for.  :lol: :smh:   

:x They took them funds, you should have your phone :smh:

I went to the Tmobile store yesterday, and they told me if I signed the electronic signature email, that buying 2nd 6+ would result in me having 2 new lines because they couldn't sell me a phone for the line that was shipping to me already.

So essentially, I'd have 2 6+ and I'd have to cancel one and pay that restocking fee.

I figure the 24th is only next week so I should just wait it out, and the Tmobile store didn't have any 6+'s in the store anyway.

But I'd be super hot if I checked my account and those funds were gone, with no phone at my doorstep :smh:

It has been a fiasco at Tmobile if you want the Plus. They had tons of 6's in stock and told me that they were getting more shipments throughout the day.

But I can't settle. I needs da big dawg.

I would say that if you want the plus and they have it in your area, get it and just cancel that one you ordered. Just pay that restocking fee and mail them back the phone once it delivers.

Yeah that's the worst part--taking my funds with nothing to show for it, and no idea when I will have something to show for it.  

And my order was for the 6, too.  I figured the 6+ would be mad delayed, but not the regular 6.  Oh well....what the **** are you gonna do?  Not the end of the world, but the lack of any solid info is annoying. 

True they got us on the waiting game :smh:

No clues

#teamdowngrade to iphone 6

Called apple they said I can just walk in and exchange my 6 + to whatever they have in stock no waiting game..

I ain't gone lie I bought the 6 but the 6 plus is where it's at no matter how you want to slice it the screen is bananas. I found a gold plus in stock in the area via Apple.com now I have to return my 6 to Verizon and pay 35 restocking even though plastic still on the screen. I knew I should've waited a day [emoji]128533[/emoji]

There is NO WAY I would get te lesser phone. Even if the 6+ is awkward. I will learn to make it not
I was saying the same thing til I seen them joints in person 
laugh.gif
 no reason for the + to be that damb tall.. but the pros of it are worth it if you can get used to the size. I got the OPO and that joint is borderline pushing too big, and the + is even taller than it. The reg 6 fits right in the hands and can still work it with 1 hand.. I got a decision to make. I'm going back today wish me luck

What fees did they hit you with bro?

Upgrade, voice and date fee which was like 70 on top, going in to pick it up ill talk to them bout getting it off. Mannn think I shoulda just stuck with my gut and got the 6+ might switch it up

People in the thread weren't having any issues.

I'll try it when I get home from work.. came in since no one else can run this machine smh.. but I'm about to leave in like an hour or so I'll llet you know or you can try it yourself.
So iOS 8 lets you install 3rd party apps without jailbreak? I know it wasn't possible before.

Back
Top Bottom