Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
T- Mobile was good to me until I got to Iowa and Nebraska.

Even worked well in Scottsdale-Phoenix's smaller boondox suburbs

yeah almost forgot about that, so thats a good thing 
smile.gif

If I go with t mobile..will i pay off the 6 in less than two years? in the long run its better to with t mobile vs att 2 year? 

I'm probably going to roll with Bill Me Later even though I just paid the damn account off. $200 a month for 4 months > almost $800 at once. That way I don't have to bother with T-mobile's idiot reps to get it unlocked. It took a week to unlock my 5C.

T- Mobile was good to me until I got to Iowa and Nebraska.

Even worked well in Scottsdale-Phoenix's smaller boondox suburbs

yea in the middle of no where, you arent gonna get service

i experience it sometimes when i go to some random farm areas a little north of me. i wont get any data :smh: glad i dont stay out there

dont see the point in those silm rubber cases
eyes.gif
I've droppd my phone on cement 100 times and don't see the point of an otterbox 
eyes.gif

Only protection you need is something to for the corners/edges and to prevent scratching hence why a slim rubber case is perfect even though Ima naked boy. 

Last edited:
Anyone getting the leather case for the 6 from apple? Was thinking of getting it but it's ridiculous for $45.

I don't use itunes, I have data set to off for itunes and itunes store, but just out of curiosity, I checked to see if the U2 album is there in my itunes and it is! At least it didn't automatically download itself to my phone. :lol:

Haven't put a case on my iPhone since the 3GS. Hides the sexiness.

With that said the iPhone 4/4s is still the best design wise. Just felt like luxury.

Last edited:
my contract isn't up for another year. will att have the phones available contract free? i don't want to pay $500+ for a early upgrade then have my upgrade date pushed back ever further. i would rather pay full price and sell my old phone and still be eligible for a upgrade next year.

ughh that 16 gb right next to the 64 looks nasty. Apple knew what they were doing when deciding to keep the entry level one at 16 rather than 32 makes the 64 look that much better. :smh:

Im buying the 5.5.
Why I want a "phone" that large? First, I hardly ever use the phone part. So I really want a bigger-screen-but-still-pocketable computer that happens to also have phone functionality for the occasional times I need to take or make a call. Personally, I see this as an iPad Mini Mini- all of the great features of the iPad in a pocketable size… with a bonus of full iPhone Phone functionality too. Instead of owning an iPhone AND an iPad Mini, I'm hoping this hits the ideal middle ground and kills 2 birds with one stone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom