Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I think my right bud from my og airpods is finally giving out. Any suggestions where to get a replacement? Saw some on eBay but just asking
I don’t wanna get a whole new set
Get Pro Gen 2’s, you won’t regret it

Prolly gonna cost you more to get a single bud than just get refurbished OG’s if you wanna go that route

iPad is pretty much a cross between iPhone and Macbook so if you already have both of those then an iPad is useless. Unless your an artist/designer and like sketch or paint digitally.

Im in that small group that prefers regular airpods over pros. I hate that silicone gel crap.
Bruh regular AirPods are so uncomfortable. The pro gen 2’s come with an XS tip so it'll fit better in most people’s ears. (I use the regular tip, no problem)

Bruh regular AirPods are so uncomfortable. The pro gen 2’s come with an XS tip so it'll fit better in most people’s ears. (I use the regular tip, no problem)

Nah I hate that silicone in ear feeling. Feel like my ears are plugged (like water in the ear), I mean they literally are.

I think my right bud from my og airpods is finally giving out. Any suggestions where to get a replacement? Saw some on eBay but just asking
I don’t wanna get a whole new set
If they’re 1st gen, then you should just aim for the latest model.

I’ve got pro gen 1s and absolutely hate the little button you’re expected to push to change the song :lol: why they’d switch from the simplicity of the regular gen 1s to that blows my mind

Nah I hate that silicone in ear feeling. Feel like my ears are plugged (like water in the ear), I mean they literally are.

IM WITH YA WHEN YA RIGHT.

REG AIRPODS FOR ME TOO.

I BOUGHT THE PRO’S, HAD THEM LESS THAN 24HRS, SANITIZED THEM AND SOLD EM OFF. MOST UNCOMFORTABLE ISH EVER. I EVEN TRIED THE “NEW” NON-PRO JOINTS… THOSE EVEN HURT MY EARS. SO I JUST ROLL WITH THE LONG STEM JOINTS. I HAVE A BRAND NEW PAIR ON STANDBY WHEN THESE GO OUT :lol: I’M ON MY SECOND SET OF LONG STEMS I THINK.

Job got gifted Beats Studio Buds for Christmas and I like them. Definitely an upgrade from my OG AirPods which sound like crap in comparison but that’s to be expected. I’m sure the AirPod pros are better but for free I’m rocking with the beats right now.

Got the Air Pod Pro 2 gen for Christmas and this noise cancelling is getting dangerous.

I can’t hear nothing else lmao.

I’m sure most of us started with the stem joints.

They’re not bad at all.

It’s just there’s no going back after you experience NC.

I can also understand them being uncomfortable. All of our ear canals are different. Apple just started throwing in XS ear tips with the pros.

Last edited:
Buds make me feel weird. I can hear my teeth grinding with them on and I feel weird after taking them offf

Buds make me feel weird. I can hear my teeth grinding with them on and I feel weird after taking them offf
I listened to like 80,000 minutes of music this year so I have at least one bud in most of the time, but here again I started out with buds so they’re rlly comfortable to me. Plus I’m a drummer so I’m used to silicone ear plugs. 🤷‍♂️

Did they change the button on the newer air pod pros?

Like I mentioned earlier I hate the button on my first gen air pod pros

Did they change the button on the newer air pod pros?

Like I mentioned earlier I hate the button on my first gen air pod pros
It’s still the same slight touch button, it’s more sensitive to me but maybe that’s cause my old pros are old and used. Plus they have the noise control on the actual AirPods in the gen 2’s which I use a frick ton. It’s so convenient when I’m practicing basketball or playing pickup

It’s still the same slight touch button, it’s more sensitive to me but maybe that’s cause my old pros are old and used. Plus they have the noise control on the actual AirPods in the gen 2’s which I use a frick ton. It’s so convenient when I’m practicing basketball or playing pickup

U play basketball with ur airpods in?

Back
Top Bottom