Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Getting out of the mechanical watch market and looking at getting the latest Apple Watch. I'm active in the Nike Running app, so would the Nike version be the best option.? I see there are several types overall and I am educating myself on what does what. Would appreciate any info/tips/help.

Nike version just has different faces I believe. There's really no additional benefit to getting the Nike one other than it coming with a Nike band and those specific Nike faces.

Getting out of the mechanical watch market and looking at getting the latest Apple Watch. I'm active in the Nike Running app, so would the Nike version be the best option.? I see there are several types overall and I am educating myself on what does what. Would appreciate any info/tips/help.
You really could get an Apple Watch on the market or what you want to use it for, there is nothing particular about the Nike version.

My 11back is starting to cut my fingers with the missing glass.
I have to upgrade.
Team no case eventually bites you.
Are you telling me I can’t go in tomorrow and get a 14proMax and leave the store with it, tomorrow?
same thing happened to my 13 but i don't feel like doing an applecare warranty so i just bought a dbrand skin cover for the back problem solved

Check y’all Marshall’s. Randomly went and they’ve got Authentic Apple Bands.

C0D31457-9E33-4169-B683-627D0DB99BD4.jpeg
FF9171AF-3BC9-4949-A08C-A96E25DCA25F.jpeg

I cop a brand new reflective Nike band. I was hyped to find this one!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Updated my 13 Pro to 16.1.1 overnight, hate that I have to spend an hour+ every time to "fix" my home and lock screens to how it was before :stoneface:

Wait if you update to 16.1.1 it erases all the wallpapers you have saved?

No but the new Lock Screen fonts are ugly to me, and you can change it but you have to make a new custom Lock Screen and I had to go back and find my old wallpapers on the webs. I saved the jpegs this time around.

After that some of my apps got moved around and new settings I have to change back/look up how to change back.

No but the new Lock Screen fonts are ugly to me, and you can change it but you have to make a new custom Lock Screen and I had to go back and find my old wallpapers on the webs. I saved the jpegs this time around.

After that some of my apps got moved around and new settings I have to change back/look up how to change back.
Oh ok I got worried there for a second, cause I have like 40 wallpapers already setup and ready, lmao

Need a new watch and see the 8 is $50 off.

Does the SE ever go on sale? $100 cheaper and main difference no ecg or blood oxygen app? Is that really helpful/necessary?

Anybody have AirTags?

Debating getting one to hide in my old pickup truck.. someone already tried stealing it before but recently someone in my neighborhood had their truck stolen on a legit flat bed tow truck.

In fear of that happening I was debating hiding an AirTag in it to help me locate it if that does happen.

My main questions-
1.) Has anyone here put one in their car before? Feedback / tips?

2.) How long does the AirTag have to be near someone that it doesn’t belong to before it notifies them that it’s tracking them? (I don’t want to tip off the thief that I’m tracking them)

Last edited:
Anybody have AirTags?

Debating getting one to hide in my old pickup truck.. someone already tried stealing it before but recently someone in my neighborhood had their truck stolen on a legit flat bed tow truck.

In fear of that happening I was debating hiding an AirTag in it to help me locate it if that does happen.

My main questions-
1.) Has anyone here put one in their car before? Feedback / tips?

2.) How long does the AirTag have to be near someone that it doesn’t belong to before it notifies them that it’s tracking them? (I don’t want to rip off the thief that I’m tracking them)

I have one on my keys because I'm always misplacing them around the crib. I'm not sure about the car action though.

My wife read a story about how a military spouse used them in their household goods. Movers came and packed up the house for the move. When it was time to deliver them, they can’t giving excuses as to why the delivery date was pushed back. Wife tracked their stuff to a wild *** location. I’m not sure what happened after.

I personally use them for my keys and my Gen 1 APP case since the sound is too low to hear. My Gen 2s are loud enough.

Back
Top Bottom