Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
why can't i click any of the vids in the therad. Can't see the drop test vid or the icloud error vid...its just a screen shot no play button

Probably need to do a hard reset (hold power + home button till it powers off and on) to clear memory.

Apple's iPhone 8 launch fizzles out as fans hold out for fancier $1,000 iPhone X
http://nydn.us/2fndGqO
DKenil3WkAAlrFV.jpg

8/8 Plus should have just taken design cues from the X.

While I agree(minus the notch of course) the 8+ with the glass back is how the 6/7/8 should’ve came. In hand it’s a completely different feel, and low key the true tone display is pretty cool. Speakers sound better too. We know it’s basically a 7s, but for arguments sake say the X drops and is widely available, if I like it(which I doubt, because the footprint is smaller than I like) I can just cop the X. Other than that, I’m glad I decided to upgrade, even if it appears as it’s only a incremental update. :nthat:

Friday seemed like even less of a release day than last year when they didn't have any 7+'s at stores

Bruh the new portrait mode on the 8plus is crazy. It’s definitely more polished
CE6497B1-F9E6-4C91-BEC6-CD55264E6C4A.jpeg

Are these joints really worth it? I havent had a screen protector since college when I worked at the cell phone store and saw they were trash and ruin the screen quality. I see now the glass protectors are the wave.

I've broken about 4 tempered glass screen protectors on my 6s :lol: I started using them after I broke my screen a few times.

Since I'm #teamraw tempered glass is a must for me since it's saved my screen a few times

I've broken about 4 tempered glass screen protectors on my 6s :lol: I started using them after I broke my screen a few times.

Since I'm #teamraw tempered glass is a must for me since it's saved my screen a few times

I see they only have these for the front though, I assume they will eventually drop front/back combos?

Are these joints really worth it? I havent had a screen protector since college when I worked at the cell phone store and saw they were trash and ruin the screen quality. I see now the glass protectors are the wave.

I mainly use them to prevent those nicks and small scratches you get from keys, pocket use.

And it was only $7.99 from Marshall’s. I don’t use them for actual fall protection

Edit:
The camera is flames though. The Blush gold is legit pink in person. Wifey is loving it. The silver looks more white in person.
65DC7236-0D17-41CB-A003-57E7F7BB3578.jpeg
4B4E4884-99AF-4AF8-AD06-DFA6F28BE077.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not seeing pink when I look at blush gold :lol:.. the back looks like a brown.. the side looks meh tho. But the back is :emoji_raised_hands:

I'm not seeing pink when I look at blush gold :lol:.. the back looks like a brown.. the side looks meh tho. But the back is :emoji_raised_hands:

You gotta see it in the light bro. I legit thought I was tripping when she first pulled it out of the box. In normal light, it’s kinda oatmealish cream with hints of pink

Back
Top Bottom